ghost seems to work fine for me

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

ghost seems to work fine for me

i just prestiged and took it with me and lolol the amount of noobs that run straight into my head while looking for a red dot on the map is funny  too funny (:

Level 4
7 REPLIES

Re: ghost seems to work fine for me

in reply to conman2010

conman2010 wrote:

i just prestiged and took it with me and lolol the amount of noobs that run straight into my head while looking for a red dot on the map is funny  too funny (:

Lolol try stopping to reload an LMG and see how many 10 year olds appear with their laser SMGs.

Level 15

in reply to COD_WIDOW

Oh no you have to adapt to a different style of play?! oh woe is you! You can no longer sit in the corner of a room, invisible to the UAV, and shoot people in the back as they wander through? oh woe is you!!! WOE IS YOU!

Level 3

in reply to Woogs89

Adapt? Smg laser hip fire headless chicken dropshot madness its not what i pay for, we need a 10 seconds break for Ghost.

Level 7

in reply to AZSESINO-

as I said it before, I will say it again. You cant kill people who hipfire? the problem is you not the game

Level 3

in reply to Woogs89

Woogs89 wrote:

Oh no you have to adapt to a different style of play?! oh woe is you! You can no longer sit in the corner of a room, invisible to the UAV, and shoot people in the back as they wander through? oh woe is you!!! WOE IS YOU!

Please enlighten me on how I can adapt my playstyle so it doesn't need reloads and I can use a Stinger or Black Hat while sprinting?

Well done for guessing wrongly that I am a Corner Camper though, props for being prejudice you retard.

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to COD_WIDOW

why are you sprinting?

with an LMG when you have about half ammo left, move from the frontline back into your team to reload.

Level 2

in reply to conman2010

Signed

Level 44

Studios