foul play lag switching or just bad luck

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

foul play lag switching or just bad luck

Ok i was playing HCKC on aftermath i was on a lovely streak in the room in the far back of the map and coz the same 3 guys kept coming back for more i stuck around anyways i was on a streak when i get connection inturupted i was the only one in the gae that got it as i looked at the score bored first i heard the sound of a flashbang as it hits the floor. then heard the flash but there was no flash if that makes sence next thing i new i was dead for the whole game not one bad green bar not on bad bit of lag or connection then just as this guy goes to kill me i get connection interrupted. now is this a lag switch or what

Level 16
4 REPLIES

Re: foul play lag switching or just bad luck

in reply to ghostsniper2010

I'd watch the game tape from the perspective of the guy killing you.  See if the opponents appear to pause as he goes to shoot them.  This may not be the best way to tell as the ones on youtube are doing it to be obvious.  Tapes helps me verify suspected boosters....especially when they are boosting in final kill cams.

Level 25

in reply to ChiliDog304

urm i watched the match again and the guy dies from someone else respawns runs towards the part of map where i am he stops turns slow in my direction runs up stops jumps over the ledge bit stops throws a flashbang stops then runs towards e and shots me and im just standingt there in the door way when on my scrren im facinf thr door way and im about 2 metres from the doorway but on his screen im in the door way

Level 16

It sounds like it is simply a matter of packet loss and you simply got screwed over due to it. Everyone, except host, would have been stopped had it been a lagswitch. This is just one of those unfortunate events due to playing over the intertubes.

Highlighted

The game blows so much, its impossible to know without theater mode.

Not only the worst cod of all time but its the worst game I have played which is so sad coming from a bil dollar company.

Level 1

Studios