eff the black hat

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: eff the black hat

in reply to NoLifeKing231

Me too! It is like a big, spinning, red sign that says "Camper Over Here!" lol

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

no wai! You dont just casually set up a trophy system in objective games, you set it up on top of the objective you are capturing. Its not like the enemy doesn't know you are there (well, they should at least ACT like they know, instead of casually walking in and getting a shotgun in the ass).

That said, with the prevalance of Engineer users (despite my switch to Tactical Mask just because flashes and stuns are mad OP), Trophys don't seem to have the appeal they did in MW3.

Addendum #3, if and when they decide to add some REAL HC objective modes, I would expect to see more trophy systems.

Level 14

Yeah, I have only been playing HC TDM, which is fine with me... but if they bring in DOM or KC I will gladly join in. I have seen a few trophy systems in matches... but they are rare.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

There is no reason to use a trophy in TDM/KC. HCHQ or HCHP, you will be using them, FJ won't save you.

Level 14

salam

Level 1

in reply to TreezNSteez

Why not just use hunter killer, hellstorm and lightning strike? They are leathal, easy to earn, and don't get shot down.

Level 10

Studios