corrupt online file?!?!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

corrupt online file?!?!

so today i played for a few hours, trying to get my FAL maxed out so that i could move on to the next weapon. i was successful in maxing out and earning gold camo. i then moved on to the next weapon, and completed most of the challenges for the camo unlocks. during all of this, i completed my 9th prestige, moved into the 10th prestige and made it up to about level 5 or 6 before i decided to take a break. when i got back online hours later, i got a message saying that my online file was corrupt or something to that effect, and i was reset to 9th prestige, level 48. is this a known issue or something? i am really frustrated.

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: corrupt online file?!?!

in reply to culaid

Did you play local in the middle between playing MP?

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

yes, i was in fact. testing out different attachment combinations. is this a possible reason?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to culaid

Well, it could have been worse. There are a few reports here on these forums from gamers suffering the same bug and some got reset to level 1 no prestige.

Send this guy a private message and he can restore your rank. You'll be in for a long wait though. He's weeks or even months behind schedule.

http://community.callofduty.com/people/5aac1e50cc17652eafa00e1c732e983a

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

wow, yeah i guess i didn't get it so bad after all...it is just frustrating. thanks for your feedback, it is much appreciated.

Level 1

Studios