coming from the ps3 version...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: coming from the ps3 version...

in reply to Rednecksniper39

Rednecksniper39 wrote:

You do better on PS3 because the competition is harder on Xbox.

I keep reading this from many xbox users that competition is better! Who says? How is this proven?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

i played BO1 and 2 months of MW3 on PS3 before buying my Xbox Dec '11.

xbox is harder imo, because the range of skill is larger. ive seen some TERRBILE people on xbox that i never saw on ps3, and ive also see the most amazing players, and even full teams that i never saw on PS3.

im a 1.01 KD, my best game on BO2 is 99-29, if that doesnt show the range of players, i don know what does. id probably be a 1.3 - 1.5 on PS3, and i do agree, switching from ps3 to xbox in the middle of MW3 killed my KD because the sticks on xbox are stiffer, and much harder to get used to onc eplaying PS exclusivly since PS1

Level 7

in reply to GrieverXVII

I am glad you enjoy the PS3 version.  The wife and I considered buying a third copy....one for the PS3...so that we could play with friends who have the PS3.  But I basically decided against it.  Up until about five years ago I was a huge PS fanboy, but I ended up buying my buddies Elite and a couple extra controllers, three games, a couple of headsets, etc all for $400.  The Elite was less than six months old at the time and they were still selling for $450 new.

Anyway, after a few weeks of 'getting used to' the 360 controller I fell in love.  Now, when I play games on my PS3 (I basically only buy PS3 exclusives for it, minus Arkham Asylum and Arkham City) the controller just feels 'cheap' to me.  Too light, don't like the stick layout, etc.  I've even researched the aftermarket PS3 controllers that have the layout of the 360 controllers but have yet to purchase any.  Guess I went from being a fanboy of one to a fanboy of the other, haha.

Anyway, back to on topic, once I reach master prestige (hopefully by the middle of March at the rate I'm going) I might have to rent a copy of BO2 for the PS3 and give it a whirl. 

Level 11

in reply to squirrelness

Same exact thing for me. I started off with a ps3 back in 2006, and i guess you can say i was a fanboy. My ps3 got YLoD, so at some point i decided to buy an xbox. Best thing i did. The ps3 controller feels cheap to me too, feels light, small, and i dont really like how to joysticks feel right next to eachother

Level 2

in reply to GrieverXVII

The level of ability is far higher generally on the xbox. My k/d on mw3 on ps3 is far higher than on my xbox account. I have not played bo2 on the ps3 but I cant see it changing too much.

Sure there are a few good players on ps3 but the majority suck.

Level 19

in reply to GrieverXVII

Let me just state that for 6 or 7 years I'd owned nothing but Delonghi toasters and kettles. But 2 years ago I bought a Morphy Richards kettle and toaster set. Wow, the Morphy Richards toast is sooo much better then that from my Delonghi toaster. Don't get me wrong, I loved my Delonghi toaster so I'm not some deluded fan of Morphy Richards merchandise. Every single slice is literally that much tastier.

Don't get me started on how much better my Morphy Richard kettle boils the water........

Level 6

in reply to GrieverXVII

xbox live end this year. they. microsoft gonna focus onn windows.

so iff you wanna play a game then you must go to the developer server,and pay there for playing,wanna play other game you must play for that server cost a lot money

and there will be on every game a code so you cannot sell copy,ore bring back your game to store anymore.

so i think we all go play on playstation then

auto aim and quickscopping realy s*cks on xbox.

but they don't care

its all about the money,nothing else

they lauchging us here on forum we all discus they already have ther millions

Level 1

in reply to StarBloopernl

Just because you say something does not make it a fact. Xbox Live isn't going anywhere.

Level 43

in reply to Rednecksniper39

XBL will transfer over to the next gen console just like it did from the original Xbox.  People probably have no clue since they were just born yesterday or something.

Level 16

in reply to RallyOrDie

I'm going to say he is an PS3 fanboy spouting nonsense.

Level 43

Studios