care package: lode star, swarm and agr all in the same match? then a warthog(game clip)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: care package: lode star, swarm and agr all in the same match?

in reply to Swaggin412

I dont use care packages for the meer fact that i never getthat lucky i usually tend to juse the scorestreaks you jsut said you got in your care pack

Level 5

in reply to Pilsburybatboy1

I always use UVA, the other 2 score streaks vary depending on what mood I'm in. I find myself using AGR and Stealth chopper a lot, I'm tryin to switch things up and started using the warthog.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Swaggin412

Lady luck is on your side.  When I used to run the care package to try and some advantage whe ncarrying randoms against a good team I usually get UAV.  Best I got was a Lodestar but it fell outside of the map and couldn't retrieve it with the PDA for some reason.  Was behind the perimeter of Yemen where that bridge is.

Level 31

Re: care package: lode star, swarm and agr all in the same match?(game clip)

in reply to Swaggin412

yeah i was very lucky i must admit, the warthog i got legit though. but it helped having the swarm, agr and lode star. i'm glad nobody stole/re rolled my carepackages, i would've been pissed lol. i don't think anybody rage quit either and i didn't get any BS "you're a cheater" crap, surprisingly.

Level 8

Re: care package: lode star, swarm and agr all in the same match? then a warthog(game clip)

in reply to Swaggin412

Super lucky!! I've had one lodestar before from CP's. the rest are normally U.A.V's or hunter killer drones.

Just a thought....do you have to unlock the top score streaks for them to be available in a CP? Just wondering if all you unlocked we're the CP and lodestar, would that mean that you would only get lodestars? Might have to check it out in the next prestige.

Level 2

Re: care package: lode star, swarm and agr all in the same match? then a warthog(game clip)

in reply to JupeyWoopey

I didn't have the swarm unlocked(didnt use a token on it if thats what you mean) and that was the first one that dropped from a care package, so my answer would be no. But who knows that's a good question.

Level 8

in reply to Swaggin412

no u dont need to unlock them. i got a couple of K9's and a couple of swarms before

Level 13

in reply to Swaggin412

I got lucky again, got. K-9 unit in a care package today lol

Level 8

Studios