cannot move and every player has 1 red bar

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: cannot move and every player has 1 red bar

in reply to ge0rdiemark

the game had a hotfix yesterday so i guess they f**ked somthing up, in my eyes its proof that all the lag adjustments are done through the hotfix's

UgotDoneUp

in reply to UgotDoneUp

I did get a random message during matchmaking that said something like "the game conditions have changed" but closed it since I thought it was either a prompt I was getting for changing search preferences or that it was referring to Double XP weekend.

THE_DEADMAKER
Highlighted

in reply to UgotDoneUp

We had a similar incident that happened in December. It was right after a hotfix drop but then it cleared on the next day. Everyone in the lobby was getting a random 1 bar and the game was rubber banding.

I say they messed something up on the last hotfix. The video above is a live recording of the game and not from theatre.

Run_N_Gunning_C

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Wow saved me having to try and upload my theater clips.

Totally what I am seeing yesterday and today, mega lag and no hit detection.

ge0rdiemark

in reply to ge0rdiemark

I have had it the last day or 2 at some point in every league play game, some poor guy was trying to defuse the bomb and kept moving side to side and ended up getting blown up but while that was going off some guy about 5 feet behind him spent the entire time trying to shoot him and didn't get a single hit marker

ASpratt

in reply to ge0rdiemark

Yuup I'm getting this too, only on league play. I know it isn't my connection at all because I go into private matches with my friends now and don't have a single problem on my host. Hopefully they will fix this soon because I am actually getting bored not being able to play on League Play :L (I hate playing on pubs)

lewisfinney

in reply to ge0rdiemark

Sydney Australia same same

gallp13

in reply to ge0rdiemark

well im still getting this today everygame WTF treyarch

UgotDoneUp

in reply to ge0rdiemark

Yep, getting this today in Core TDM - I'm in London with fiber, but seem to be getting a lot of games with Dutch, French and Spanish and all the players are red dotted. I've done the no-hit dance with a few of the opposition today - getting irritating.

gingerpiston

in reply to gingerpiston

Was not too bad yesterday, first game tonight, core, half way through everyone 1 red bar again and cannot move / dancing...

again optical fibre, 10 ms was last speedtest to london, 75 mb optical, best connection and solo..

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ge0rdiemark

Studios