can not play the game probation locked out of mutiplayer

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

can not play the game probation locked out of mutiplayer

i started up my xbox this morning and it says im on probation for leaven games early and i have to wait 6 mins to play..i havent played in 4 days

this is the worst update ever .. so what happens if i throw a betty down and theres a guy in the spawn and it kills my teammates ? because we all know that people camp the spawn points for kills because the games spawns are trash..

or what happens when you get unsporting player camping on top of your eq wants to stand on your betty or camp in front of your claymore or run in your line of fire ect..

games i leave because of the disruptive game play so now if i leave because i just got team killed 7 times..

i have to wait a 6 min probation because i didn't want to get team killed or listen to foul lang...or music..because other people have no respect for other players in this game..

Level 3
10 REPLIES

Re: can not play the game probation locked out of mutiplayer

in reply to slayer0fg0d

You can mute other players. Getting team killed isn't a big deal. After 3 times the other person gets banned from that lobby. If they're the host they get like a minute long wait to respawn. If you don't want to deal with tkers, don't play hc. As for other team mates forcing you to kill them. If you see it happen once, just don't throw the equipment down. If it gets really bad, just leave. You don't get probation for just once lobby quit. It has to be multiple, very quickly.

Level 1

in reply to SilverKilling3

I am new to the forums amd most stuff I can figure out. I know what team killing is but why would someone on your team force you to kill them?

Level 1

in reply to slayer0fg0d

It's 6 minutes guy calm yourself. 

Level 12

in reply to UncleFizer

no its more then 6 mins if you dont stay in the menu with the counter up then it resets it self starting the 6 mins all over again so now im on 12 mins to wait..

Level 3

in reply to slayer0fg0d

and on another note when they team kill you.. you lost your kill count so you have to start over because they cant aim ?

Level 3

in reply to slayer0fg0d

The timer does not reset. I have been on probation many times and it is only 5 minutes not 6. you just need to have the game going for that time. go play a match of league and it goes away as long as you finish the match, go change your emblem for 5 minutes and it goes away. Go get a drink of water or go to the bathroom and then eat a snack. 5 minutes is not that big of a deal.

And yes they have every right to say if you can or cannot play their game and xbl has no say it at all, so they are not dos your xbl service at all, so you would not ever win any court case against them ever.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to slayer0fg0d

Quit using equipment on hardcore. You know theres a risk of killing your own teammate every time you put one down. Don't throw emp's, conc. or flashbangs either. Here's an idea use your gun. My dog could get a kill with equipment. They should just take all that crap out of hardcore.

Level 9

in reply to slayer0fg0d

OP,

Thanks for making another cry baby post - the forum really needed it. Good luck with that class action lawsuit! What a tool.

Level 6

in reply to slayer0fg0d

If you want to play HC without a team, you're going to have a rough time. I suggest finding people to play with especially in a mode where you can be killed by friendlies. Also, stop leaving games early and you won't have probation issues.

Level 6

Studios