Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: camping

its like man v food thing

pride you payed the little fecker back for cheaply ending your scorestreak lol

Level 6

in reply to Topsail

Topsail wrote:

MW3 and Black Ops II are great games but, I'm becoming totally disgusted with the amount of "camping" that seems to be ever more prevalent. There should be some way to discourage this. I don't know how to eliminate this completely but, there's got to be a way. For ex: maybe you can find some way to deduct points if a player is "stuck" in one place for a given length of time. The game designers should know how to get this done. It really takes away from the game to have this "cowardly" activity so blatently displayed. If I want to go camping, I'll go to a campground.

cheers

Welcome to the forums...

... I take it you are new to COD, too?

TA has bent over backwards to placate the waa-he's-camping-and-I-keep-dying crowd.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

By the attachments and how the perks work yes.  Always amuses me how dark some rooms are so room campers with akimbo B23R pistols can perform their definition of marksmanship.

Level 31

in reply to Topsail

They killed ghost and give you every took to flush them out and you still can't kill em? Really?

Level 27

in reply to Topsail

I can't be arsed to retype previous posts on the subject, but if you can't deal with campers you're doing it wrong. They are easier to deal with in this game than any previous title.

Level 16

in reply to Topsail

This is the kind of mentality that has BO2 failing as a game right now. There are those that wish to dictate "the right way" to play the game when in actuality people should be allowed to play in whatever way they enjoy the game w/o breaking the rules. It's really too bad that the developers are catering too this as well, it will only serve to alienate gamers from the franchise and shrink the already dwindling playerbase.

Level 18

in reply to Topsail

To be honest camper bother me as much as me playing with the B23R, So not very much. because campers are pry some of the worste players in call of duty. most people i have come across only killed me 2 times at most on this game when camping i have a class called (CAMPER SMACKER) and i notice someone is camping and i destroy them no problem. Dealing with campers is not something i worry about. thing i worry about most on this game is the LAG!!!!! when i got 4 bars?!?!?!

Last night i was playing on mirage and this guy was camping in one of the buildings with claymore set on both doors and i was not able to get in yeah he got me twice than i swtiched my class and threw two flashes and 2 RPG's in there and he was done for.

Campers never kill me more than 2 times unless im just not caring. don't worry about campers. i don't camp because i find it really boring to sit there in one spot for to long.

Level 2

in reply to Topsail

Get over it.

Level 43
Highlighted

in reply to Topsail

Most games i am in there is a battle for map control.   If one team holds down an area why is that camping? if a guy is in a room getting kills with a sniper he is a good sniper,  but if that same guy is in a room getting kills with an AR he is a camper, it's ridiculous. 

Maybe some people dont find running around a map foolishly getting shot in the back is fun.  If you are not smart enough to figure out how to get somebody camping then that's on you.  

Let people play the way they want to play.  It's just a game

Level 6

in reply to Topsail

I still to this day dont understand why people camp. If thats your play style, all the power to you. Have fun getting 5 kills a game lol thats my out look on it.

Level 2

Studios