bringing in an old favorite

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

bringing in an old favorite

since they have the capability to bring guns into the dlc i would like to see the intervention brought back from mw2?.....imo best sniper rifle in the whole series

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: bringing in an old favorite

in reply to Jollyjugs77
Solution
‎30-01-2013 05:24 PM

wat do u mean easier considering theres nothing really"easy" about qsing and who said anything about paying it would be a nice bonus and it doesnt have to be the intervention persay just a new sniper in general i was just throwing the intervention out there 

Level 1
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

in reply to KryptDigg3r

New guns, not old.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to KryptDigg3r

Nope, nothing is wanted from MW2 ever again. They wouldn't bring anything from an IW game anyways.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

true but all the snipers in  b ops 2 are kinda ganky......usable but ganky it would be nice if they put one in the game that has a scoping animation like the dsr but just a bit faster

Level 1

in reply to KryptDigg3r

so u want a sniper that is even easier to quickscope with get out of here please. we want new not old we dont pay for old content, if they want to add old content it should be free

Level 4

in reply to Jollyjugs77
Solution
‎30-01-2013 05:24 PM

wat do u mean easier considering theres nothing really"easy" about qsing and who said anything about paying it would be a nice bonus and it doesnt have to be the intervention persay just a new sniper in general i was just throwing the intervention out there 

Level 1

in reply to KryptDigg3r

no thank you, if they are doing old bonus than i rather see a map not a gun, more maps = more playing, new guns = no new playing, people stick with what they are good with

Level 4

in reply to Jollyjugs77

yea i agree aswell but still i feel that there should be more than 4 snipers if ur any little bit decent at qsing and u enjoy it then u should feel the same but im guessing u dont therefore u cant possibly understand

Level 1

Studios