bought the season pass 3 of 4 maps will play for me. i called activision, nothing they can do.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

bought the season pass 3 of 4 maps will play for me. i called activision, nothing they can do.

i just got off the phone with actividion after a hour wait time getting ahold of them. told me there is nothing there going to beable to do. they did all they steps they can do with me.  im pretty sure the $50 bucks i gave them was good. now y cant i play what i paid for. or even get it fixed?  mirage will not load every, other map will play but that one. it will lock my xbox up and i have to power it down. is anyone else having this prob? i realy feel im screwd out my money paid for somthing im not even getting.

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: bought the season pass 3 of 4 maps will play for me. i called activision, nothing they can do.

in reply to molkain187

Have you tried deleating the map pack and re-downloading?

Level 10

Re: bought the season pass 3 of 4 maps will play for me. i called activision, nothing they can do.

in reply to Demonhunt115

yes ive done that . i went threw 2 agents with xbox live chat support and now a 2 min talk with activision. dident give me the time of day just told me well theres not much we can do. ive already went threw the same steps that he would have me do. so i wasted my money  it seems like

Level 1

in reply to molkain187

molkain187 wrote:

i just got off the phone with actividion after a hour wait time getting ahold of them. told me there is nothing there going to beable to do. they did all they steps they can do with me.  im pretty sure the $50 bucks i gave them was good. now y cant i play what i paid for. or even get it fixed?  mirage will not load every, other map will play but that one. it will lock my xbox up and i have to power it down. is anyone else having this prob? i realy feel im screwd out my money paid for somthing im not even getting.

1. Make sure the game is loaded onto your XBOX and not just running off the disk.

2. Delete the map pack.

3. Turn on the XBOX and clear the cache by holding X at start up.

4. Redownload the DLC.

If it is still an issue:

1. Do you have another live account on the XBOX to see if it is related to your profile or the XBOX? You might have a corrupt profile.

2. Load you profile onto a different XBOX, download the DLC (if it's not there already), and see if it is an issue.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

they had me delete my porofile and redownload it i cleard my  cache, and redownloaded the DLC. i am runig rate off the disk. ill try that ty. how would i fix a corruped profile? would that mean ill be loseing all rank and guns?

Level 1

in reply to molkain187

Removing and redownloading the profile would resolve any corruption. But it could be reading off the disc wrong, so, loading it onto your XBOX is always a good thing.

But try another XBL account on your XBOX. If that profile can play the maps, it's somehow related to your profile. If not, it may be your XBOX.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

ty sir i dont have another xbox live account. but i am taking you up on putting the game on the harddrive. i recently got a circle scrach from the xbox. so this disk is 2 days old out of the box.

Level 1

in reply to molkain187

Have you tried moving the dlc to a usb? Preferably a half decent quick usb stick. Worth a shot.

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to Ss78_

i wonder if it could be m xbox. its new but i think ima send it in and see what happens

Level 1

Studios