best ways to make xbox live friends to play black ops 2 with? friend making strategies?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: best ways to make xbox live friends to play black ops 2 with? friend making strategies?

in reply to PerEverto13

Thanks will be in touch on those matters.

Level 44

Re: best ways to make xbox live friends to play black ops 2 with? friend making strategies?

in reply to gallp13

The Pervert guy (not surprisingly) pretty much nailed the party spots for central and SE TX. Houston is such a drag compared to Austin though. Austin is where it is at.

As far as food it depends on what you like. Asian, Indian, Greek, Mexican, Italian, etc. We got em all. Our specialty is Barbecue. Ever had that in the outback? That reminds me...we have some restraunts called Outback Steak House.

You bein from Australia would find it hilarious probably. They don't even serve any Kangaroo there.

I used to date a woman from Australia who was living here for her job. She was a red head but you guys got other names for em I think one is ginger or sumin.

Anyhow she thought it was funny that I called swimming shorts "swimming trunks" instead of "quick drys" and Ketchup "ketchup" instead of "tomato sauce" along with a bunch of other stuff you people have different names for.

One day I am gonna go to Australia and see if I can smuggle me in a Wallabe and let it live on my land  as a pet.

Level 7

in reply to ShaneDog1

My name actually derives from latin. A old family saying, per everto existo coeigi. In english "by demons be driven" a fitting motto considering my wild nature. It also stands for not letting your past hold you back but make it drive yiu forward in life. Not sure why everyone misses the second " E" in my name? Lol

On a side not im only half perverted, thank you ;-) qnd i disagree, there is much fun to be had i  houston. I bet ol galp would jave a laugh at "outback steakhouse" lol

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

Sorry, we are jaded by the plethora of penis emblems in this game

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

yeah no joke. I played for only couple hrs today and seen a handful of em. I think they are making me go blind.

Level 7

in reply to ShaneDog1

I thouhht it was having a handful of...oh never mind ;-)

Level 23

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Totally understandable. Although i see more naughty dolphins than anything lately lol

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

Because of BO2 I will never think of dolphins the same way again. I never knew they were such naughty creatures.

Level 7

in reply to ShaneDog1

ShaneDog wrote:

The Pervert guy (not surprisingly) pretty much nailed the party spots for central and SE TX. Houston is such a drag compared to Austin though. Austin is where it is at.

As far as food it depends on what you like. Asian, Indian, Greek, Mexican, Italian, etc. We got em all. Our specialty is Barbecue. Ever had that in the outback? That reminds me...we have some restraunts called Outback Steak House.

You bein from Australia would find it hilarious probably. They don't even serve any Kangaroo there.

I used to date a woman from Australia who was living here for her job. She was a red head but you guys got other names for em I think one is ginger or sumin.

Anyhow she thought it was funny that I called swimming shorts "swimming trunks" instead of "quick drys" and Ketchup "ketchup" instead of "tomato sauce" along with a bunch of other stuff you people have different names for.

One day I am gonna go to Australia and see if I can smuggle me in a Wallabe and let it live on my land  as a pet.

Thanks so much old mate this is sensational info. Now, this will be old gallps v first trip to Texas....ahh.....Texas....the stuff of every Aussie boys dreams.....we were brought  up of Texas pop culture you know. Every time I go to the US, mostly LA, NY and Washington, folk ask if I'm from Texas. I suspect its our lay back Aussie Texan drawl.

Old mate, BBQ is near n dear to old gallps heart - we love the stuff down under and consider ourselves and all folk from Texas experts. One of the most popular Aussie shows on cablen a Texas BBQ show. Its  almost Barbie-time here right now and old gallps got a damned fine red in hand and is about to fire up. Can't wait for some Texas BBQ this will be a real treat.

Your Outback joint has no Roo , mate sacriledge. Bet they don't have any snake or croc (like gator) either

Red headed folk down under are affectionately know as rangars (women) or blue (blokes). Lucky you dating an Aussie lass reckon you scooped the pool but hey I'm bias.

Just love the differences in the words we all use for common terms like ketchup and tomatoe sauce etc.....interesting, I'm sure Ill lern lots of new Texan terms.

Wallaby mate you need to get a Gallah - they can talk !

Looks like a meet up is in the air and tell you what  old Gallp would love to shout (mean buy the drinkies). I have to now said in front of the whole forum. Guarteend you and out Texan mates get a dose of good old fashioned Aussie hospitality - drinking eating, stories, singing and dancing - mate old gallp does the lot !

Spread the word gallp and the Aussie bros are coming to Texas n wanna party with our CoD Texan brethren. As well as those in Vagas, LA and New Orleans.

cheers old mate

gallp

Level 44

in reply to TH3_IT

Your clan seems like a good one, what could I do to join?

Level 1

Studios