are u a good player?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: are u a good player?

in reply to KingWeedy420

I'm an ok player. Im a quickscoper who rushes the objective(unless theres a spwantrap oppurtunity). My SPM Is 398 or something close, IDK know my K/D, and I play mostly DOM and Ground War. I play Solo 80% of the time, although when I play with my old sniping clan mates, they tend to not play the obj and we lose majority of our games -_-. I dont win to often because it seems that I always get the bad team.

OH and my favorite weapon is the DSR and Ballista Iron Sights.

Level 1

in reply to KingWeedy420

Im an average player. I cant get any high killstreaks (above 1100) without a care package. Last time I checked my SPM was hovering near 290 overall and 313 in Domination. My favorite gun has to be my PDW since it has a huge magazine of bullets and is good at cqc. My play type is to rush around the map by taking the outside routes to get behind the enemy. I do play the objective most of the time, and my K/D  is 1.55 ( used to be higher but I am trying to get diamond smgs and the chicom was alittle problem)

Level 2

in reply to KingWeedy420

Im not a pro, but i would say that When i go into a lobby  opponents remember me lol

Im always trying to get better, but I think you have to be well rounded offensively and defensively

I know how  to give oppenents a hard time, even if they win, they will have to earn it with me. i know what I have to do to get my KD up, or win more, but latelly ive wanted more challenge, so ive been trying to get good at the riot sheild.

im a solo player with a 3.32 kd.. and just latelly been joining parties ( wayyyy easier to win games)

i would say im a a very good offensive player, but where I shine is defensively

Level 15

in reply to Err0r_6_

I get recognised every lobby i join, mainly because of my gamertag though. When people remember you they try to play cheap.

Level 6

in reply to KingWeedy420

I am a ok player. I play mostly domination and go after the objective. I die ALOT!!!. But I usually have a lot of captures. My go to is the MSMC and love spamming the emp grenades. If I feel I am hurting my team I will leave after the match. I am never the best on the team, but never the worst either. I play for fun and usually playing with my son

Level 30

in reply to KingWeedy420

Meh, ok always play objectives and support team.

Level 44

in reply to KingWeedy420

I'd like to think that I'm a good player.

My playstyle is Run and Gun, but I will often play the Objective in the modes that I play (KC, HP, DOM).

My weapon that I have the most kills with is the QBB, but my Highest K/D is the AN-94 at 1.94 (Over 1600 kills).

Level 9

in reply to KingWeedy420

2.03 KD 443 SPM over 100 swarms called in, id say im alot better than average but im not the best.

I made a tryhard account to see what i could get and at level 55 i had 3.97 KD not being able to use ghost for the entire prestige, but KD doesnt really say much on this game

Level 8

in reply to KingWeedy420

I suck at this game.

Level 1

in reply to KingWeedy420

I'm been a try hard ever since BO1. My tactic is to get in their spawn and wreak havoc, i had a 3kd 620 SPM before the last update, ever since then the lag has been horrendous so i just run around with a sniper. 2.25kd 520 SPM now.

Level 6

Studios