are u a good player?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: are u a good player?

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Haha yea I do the whole faking thing to and exactly how you describe it. Sometimes it back fires though. You think people are smarter then what they are, as in you see em move into cover and you expect them to think your going to walk out the otherside but instead there just ADS where you went in. So basically you just out smarted yourself haha. But yea I'm usually playing solo unless my brothers on. 2.70 kd, 440 spm, 68% w/l, main game type TDM and main gun r870 with 8500 kills

Level 2

in reply to KingWeedy420

I'm okay.

I only play the objective.

I average 20-30 confirms a game in KC.

When I used to play hardpoint, I'd get 10-20 captures a game.

I don't think I have a best gun yet. I have lucky games with all the guns I use. But I suck unless I'm defending an objective. Once I get diamond everything, I'll stick to one gun.

Level 3

in reply to ItalySwagg

Am I a good "player"? Answer is YES.. but that is like saying "Was Dan Marino a good Quarterback?". Yes I am a good player, but there are way too many factors that keep me from winning. Namely.. most of the other players suck, and don't play together. I know tactics, I know how to win.. but all that is futile without teamwork.

Level 5

in reply to sqitso1

That is true my friend if you dont have a good team you will never accomplish what you aim for unless you can go 50-0

Level 1

in reply to KingWeedy420

You're telling me! 31 - 5 in TDMand still lose!

Level 4

in reply to KingWeedy420

Best weapon Vector K10 its gold prestiege 2

Level 1

in reply to KingWeedy420

Imma deadly player. I only do TDM or kill confirmed because domination and hardpoint and capture the flag are complete clusterfucks. I just go around like a chicken with my head cut off and kill the shit out of the enemy team. Sometimes i die but most of the time I just kill people. then I run out of bullets and have to resort to fisticuffs but the knife in this game is only 50% deadly. the other 50% its just a plastic toy knife, and for someone like me who is 100% deadly 50% deadly knife just doesnt work. Im so deadly that the game trys to spawn fuck me in the ass but the game ends up fucking itself and I just kill the fuck out of it.

in all unseriousness.

Level 1

in reply to zerokills01

I know what ya mean. the plastic knife just ain't cutting it

Level 1

in reply to KingWeedy420

I'm a noobs. I've got 3 kills and they are all from camping.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

I can't seem to kill Canadians,Mexicans or any other foreigners in this game. So unless there is a Civil War, I am going to die quickly should a war breakout.

Level 12

Studios