anyone got any tips to get all the killer challenges/playercards?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: anyone got any tips to get all the killer challenges/playercards?

in reply to jackpotz777

So far I've got all of the killer challenges legit, but I lack the 8 rapid kills and I only have 6 out of 10 quad feeds. Yes, I got the 9 or more rapid kills and it did not give me the 8 rapid kill calling card ( I had the 7 rapid kills before hand).

The best advice I can offer:

For the nuke - Play headquarters (it's the longest so it will give you time to get enough kills). Use flack jacket, ghost, scavenger, tac mask with claymores and an lmg with the kap 40 backup. UAV/Gaurdian/Vsat

Rapid kills - LMG with extended mags on demolition or something like chaos mosh pit, sit outside the spawn and hold the trigger (a lot of luck in this). Nuketown is the easiest one to do it on, second is Hijacked. Same perk combination, or trade something out for a tac insertion so you can stay close to the enemy spawn if they kill you on your first attempt to mow them down. UAV/Counter UAV/Gaurdian

Level 3

in reply to Colt45Ridge

thanks for the great advice man..this really helps.

Level 1

in reply to jackpotz777

don't try to go for them, because once you have your mind set on them life and/or the game just seems to troll you and deny you every step of the way.

iv'e gotten brutal twice almost nuclear by just getting lucky and not going for them, with the MK-48 and the M27.

got to cocky for one, and ran out of time for the second.

but get the lucky lag compensation and maybe run a VSAT and EMP and you'll be golden, and picking your fights goes a long way

Level 18

in reply to parnezzi

Go to a boosting lobby with ur buddies n split screen

Level 1

in reply to LP_CRASH

thats stupid. and will most likely end up with you losing the card and your rank.

Level 18

in reply to LP_CRASH

sorry buddy but im totaly against boosting..you will end up being reset and banned..lol

Level 1

in reply to parnezzi

yeah i notice the more you try the harder it gets sometimes lol..again great advice..thanks

Level 1

in reply to jackpotz777

No, not any legit ways.  I know people who have PPM close to 300 and k/d over 2...excellent players.  And they boosted to get them.

Check you stats...if you have a PPM over 400 and and a k/d over 3.5...you can do it!...legit! 

Level 13

in reply to jahMoon

according to your stats ive got no chance..lol my kdr is only around 1.30.. i will do this though..thanks

Level 1

in reply to jackpotz777

The most important thing to remember is also the most obvious thing, and that is that you need to stay alive. You have statistically a 1/1073741824 (~0.0000000009%) chance of winning 30 50/50's in a row, hell, you have less than a 50% chance of winning 30 90/10's in a row, so you need to ensure you're getting as many free kills as possible, and avoid putting yourself in situations where you can be shot in the back, or killed by an exploding car, Hunter Killer, or Bouncing Betty.

If I were to a recommend a class purely for attempting to achieve this title, it would look a little like:

MSMC w/ Fast Mag, Suppressor

Perk 1: Flak Jacket, Blind Eye

Perk 2: Scavenger, Toughness

Perk 3: Tactical Mask

Mostly self-explanatory, but happy to justify any of the above selections if you need me too.

Lastly, as I have mentioned so many times before, having a full team of 6 experienced players will make this exponentially easier to achieve for obvious reasons.

To summarise, most people boost for the title, just ignore them. If you want the title legitimately, focus on staying alive first, and getting the kills second.

Good luck.

Level 3

Studios