another reason this game is lolz

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: another reason this game is lolz

in reply to sneed867

BF3 is a lot slower in movement and takes a lot longer to kill ; hence it hard to compare BF3 with BO2 when it comes to lag. Any amount of latency is going to be noticed more in BO2 because its so quick.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

i agree BF3 is a lot slower, which is why imo, its a much better game. BO2 is too fast, they watned to make it that way, why do you think the DLC spells out RUSH? its stupid, they wanted a fast game and cant even deliever on proper latency issues.

BF3 is played less because all the kiddies love rushing with SMGs getting 40 kills in 10 minutes. thats not realistic. i really do enjoy the COD franchise, but the last few games they came otu with seems like the Blitz tried to do to the NFL, sure it can be fun for a while...but eventually you just need to go back to how it was, slow things down, make it realistic, and fix latency issues along the way.

instead of fixing issues, they just want the game to be faster, which can never happen if they cant get it to run properly in the first place

Level 7

in reply to sneed867

I would agree that a slower game would help a lot but the problem with that is that the majority of the people don't want a slower game. The want fast paced gun on gun gameplay.

Level 43

in reply to sneed867

BF3 slow? LMAO only on console.

I play BF3 on PC and it's by far better then BO2 in all ways.

The reason I still play BO2 is because I enjoy playing xbox with friends.

Level 14

in reply to dweez1988

I used to play a lot of BF2 when I had an up to date gaming PC. 64 player games are insane.

Level 43

in reply to sneed867

If the host dashboarded, you wouldn't migrate hosts.

From the sound of your description, that game ended, and you were dumped into the middle of a different game, were people had dashboareded or left.

Sucks, but thats what happens when these tools leave a game.

Level 20

in reply to Schoat333

so we were dumped into a game with all the same players?....trust me, i know it wasnt a different game, the rest of the lobby was the same, minus the 3 new players that were put into out spot on the winning team

so the host didnt dashboarded, he just left, anyway, shoudlnt have been put onto the losing team at all. more random stupid shit from treyarch, not surprised at this point i guess

Level 7

in reply to sneed867

Sorry, thought you said all new players, other than you and your 2 friends. Thats definately a glitch somewhere then.

Just another reason why dashboarders are d-bags tho.

Level 20

in reply to sneed867

This is a rare glitch and its been around since MW3 (maybe earlier but so rare I never saw it), the time on MW3 my brother was close to a MOAB, host migrated and it reset him back to zero as if he had just joined the game and happened yesterday with another one of my friends, host migration, back to zero and on the other team, was like wtf.

Level 11

in reply to sneed867

I've seen this happen before twice on Ground War.  Both times the other team was spawn killing the team I was stuck on.

When it flipped over and they were on the losing team they got so mad.  It was quite funny. 

It might be a glitch when too many people quit at the same time and then there aren't enough people to balance the game so the teams re-shuffle.

Level 12

Studios