Your top 5 things you hate most about Black Ops 2? 5 things you would like to see added?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Your top 5 things you hate most about Black Ops 2? 5 things you would like to see added?

in reply to UNDEADSK0RPI0N

Hate:

1)The terrible spawn system.

2)Snipers. I hate emptying a load of bullets into them and then they get off one shot and kill me.

3)All the head glitching spots that i'm pretty sure have been put in on purpose.

4)Carrier

5)The camping aids in the game. Target finder and MMS mainly.

Things i'd like adding:

1)A new spawn system that works!

2)Make sniping difficult like in Blops 1.

Level 30
Highlighted

Re: Your top 5 things you hate most about Black Ops 2? 5 things you would like to see added?

Dislike:

1. Not being able to search for lobbies by country.

2. I shouldn't be highlighted on enemy screens when I'm carrying the flag in CTF.  It prolongs games needlessly and helps players who aren't paying attention to stay in the game.

3. Headglitching spots.

Would like:

1. Maps that promote marksmanship so longer clear lines of sight as bigger maps alone don't necessarily mean much, e.g. Bakaara in MW3.

2. Some vehicle action but not to the extent we get vehicle whoring like in BF3.

3. Possibly bring back War.

4. Decoy grenade to throw off red dot hunters.

5. Chemical, biological and nuclear weapons because I'm a bad ass.  Depleted uranium shells were said to be used in Iraq so...

Level 31

Hate?

1. Map layout in terms of cover/headglitch spots and lots and lots of corners.

2. No spawn protection against scorestreaks and explosives.

3. Young children, the game is not ment to be played by them.

4. Spawn system in combination with spawn trapping.

5. The fact I cannot choose scorestreaks per class.

6. pesonal interest: less tryhards. more having fun with the game.

Would I would like to see added?

1. Customizable character, this was promised. There would be ways to make the character unique.

2. More open maps.

3. Spawn protection against scorestreaks and explosives.

4. Buffs and nerfs in some perks.

5. Like/dislike emblem should be easier to do. One minute in a lobby is not long enough most of the times because it needs to load up everything when trying to get to someones emblem.

6. Bonus! personal interest: Barrett .50 cal altough people would complain a lot more about sniping if this bad boy came back

Level 14

in reply to dweez1988

dweez1988 wrote:

6. Bonus! personal interest: Barrett .50 cal altough people would complain a lot more about sniping if this bad boy came back

Probably because we don't need another spammable sniper rifle.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

Yeah that would indeed be the problem.

To bad a lot of players always used it that way.

I just like the look of the barrett. In MW3 it looked very cool in gold because it was a bit more yellowish with the scope being a bit blue/purpleish.

Looked great. But I know it would be a complete disaster.

Level 14

Things i dont like

1) Although this doesnt affect me now as im a prestige master it drove me nutz every prestige... , once you unlock all your custom classes, if you prestige and reach level 4 in a game and die you lose all the preset classes and have to play the rest of the match with the random classes

2) that stupid spam shot sniper rifle, every game all you can hear is tik tik tik tik tik tik

3) everyone suffers this.. when you see "NEW" in the calling cards or emblem and then cant find the "new" thing

4) lack of hc modes

5) plaza absolutely hate this map,, not really sure why it just doesnt gel with me think its the color sceme reminds me of halo

Things i'd change

1) add a wildcard to have two secondaries and no primary

2) change wording of search preferences so people understand what they actually are

3) a check in game that if you have a sniper rifle and jump off anything and spin round you get auto banned for a week

4) different challanges for gold camo , gets repeatative doing same challanges each gun in same class

5) dev/ community thread like we had with iw on mw3

Level 75

5 things I hate

1) spawns

2) lag comp

3) cheapscoping

4) objective kill whores

5) spawn killing/trapping

5 things Id like added

1) ak-47

2) portable radar

3) spawn immunity from killstreaks

4) better spawns

5) bigger maps and maybe firing range if it's free

Level 25

Hate

1. Lag ,the worst game yet

2. No Sound Whoring

3. Skill-based matchmaking ,its ok sometimes but I don't want a sweat Fest EVERY game !

4. How I ALWAYS fire first(on target) and die first ?? Happens nearly every game !

5. Cheaters ,amount of glitches etc already in this game

I know it ment to be 5 but also headglitching spots every 2 meters !

Love

1. Pick ten system

2. Gun balance

3. Sniping (think they've done a good job balancing it) DSR no more hit markers Smiley Happy

Level 24

just the lag

Level 2

HATED

Spawn points

Head gliching

lag

No HC spawn timer

Not enough recoil on most guns

would like to see

Decoy granades

yeah, customizable character would have been great. To bad we didn't get that. I love seeing my gun that doesn't have a pistol carring one on his leg.

portable rador

Bigger maps

Issues and problems resolved

Level 9

Studios