You know you are screwed when your team ...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

You know you are screwed when your team ...

1. runs everywhere except for the second flag in Domination

2. thinks that you can destroy uav's, stealth choppers and lodestars by ignoring them

3. in line with item 2.  you can destroy uav's, stealth choppers and lodestars by quitting the match

4. rushes open flags with know enemy campers around without smoke or shield

5. ignores all warnings of the announcer, especially when he's telling your flag is being captured

6. leaves you capping alone, just until the last second when they join you for the free points

7. camps near a captured flag, but in such a bad spot that they can't hit anyone capturing the flag

8. similar to point 7, camps near an enemy flag without capping it. (especially if your team has only 1 or no flags)

9. thinks that enemy machine guns and micro wave emmiters can be destroyed by avoiding them.

10. thinks that you win this match by capturing the 3 flags

Level 3
9 REPLIES

Re: You know you are screwed when your team ...

in reply to Cowboy_Torry1

Yep, screwed indeed. You are able to win the game by capping 3 flags though. Creates spawning chaos but there is a "trip cap" challenge that had me doing stupid things.

Level 23
Highlighted

11. You throw up a VSAT and get no assist points.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

for sure. u get uav and counter uax pts but no vsat? LOL Fail 3arc.

Level 12

in reply to TheSurgeon83

you don't get assist points when you throw it up and die. you do however get them if you stay alive.

Level 18

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten in a lobby with people just like that.

11. Try to kill people with the FHJ

12. Try to snipe with a shotgun

13. Look at the floor in a firefight

14. Yell out how unfair it is that they were killed when they obviously had it coming

15. Sound like a three-year-old

Level 2

in reply to D3MONGAM3R

What about when they insist on camping that the back of the map with assault shields, an example you may ask? Search and destroy, or even better trickshotters. Hide at the back of the map until everyone else is dead, telling th enemy team where you are, I don't know if it's even a reportable offence, fml.

Level 6

in reply to GHOSTandGALIL

Very, very, very annoying. Some players need to just go into a private match and have fun being idiots. Oh wait, it wouldn't be fun if there weren't serious players watching them be idiots losing the game.

Level 23

You must have run into some of the same lobbies that I did over the weekend.  I remember one in particular where I was certain that my whole team was allergic to the B flag.  They spread out across Yemen as far away from it as they could get and never ever tried to pick it up.  I've also run into number 8 a lot.  After awhile I get so annoyed that I'll actually run across the map and cap it myself just to make them move.  It wouldn't bother me if we had two flags already but to only have one flag and they can't be bothered to pitch in frustrates me.

I'll add to number 2/3 that your teamates think that its a good idea to run next to the guy trying to shoot down the lodestar, etc and they don't have a BE/Coldblooded class on. 

And number 11, you teamate throws a smoke grenade everytime that he spawns towards a high traffic route and then proceeds to run the other direction leaving his other teamates to either funnel into the same direction or to take their chances with the smoke.  I've actually put in a MMS class just to get around this problem.  I wouldn't mind the smoke if he stayed to defend that area but they never do.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

I hate trickshotters all together. 98% of them when they jump have a 2 sensivitiy and fail and die. The 2% are faze, the big clans. Though I do not support them, I don't mind quick scoping it's fun when it was fun, but...

Level 6

Studios