You dashed to preserve your stats rubbish !

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

You dashed to preserve your stats rubbish !

I dash to preseve my pride and principals.

Playing alone I encounter being dropped into games that are no hopers, I usually dash straight out the 5 mins do not bother me, I put the kettle on.

I hurt no one not like I'm host or anything, so why penalise me.

I have at times 20 meg upload, not going to lie I could dash 90% of games with the crap that happens but I don't, I play mostly with a team sit back head glitch and use target finder on a Lmg, mostly it's the only way I can hope to compete, I have adapted, thats what most posts tell you to do.

I do not dash these games, I can take a loss like the next man, good stats or not.

But to get called for dashing out off some games and people saying it's  only to preserve your precious kd  etc is utter rubbish , it is not the only reason.

Level 3
6 REPLIES

Re: You dashed to preserve your stats rubbish !

in reply to ots4kingace1

if you got 20 meg upload run some torrents up to around 17 megs so you have a 3 mbit connection and set your preferences to "ANY" so you have a high ping as well...it will probably help...its about the only way to have a chance if you have a high connection...

Level 4

in reply to lagopz

Thanks m8, but I aint got a clue what your on about :-) its why I play xbox and not Pc. I am no Neo IT expert, I only just learned where the on switch is for my Infinity box lol.

Level 3

in reply to ots4kingace1

Well then put about 5 HD videos of youtube running at once on your PC...or more...more videos equals more bandwidth used...then play the game on XBOX...

Level 4

in reply to lagopz

Thanks will try it, might give me something too watch while I am doing my next 5 minutes lol.

Level 3

in reply to ots4kingace1

i am gonna try the DNS fix posted here...

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413677322#413677322

see if it helps...got nothing to lose at this point

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to ots4kingace1

call of duty devs still have not found a way to use host migration when somebody dashboards.  Halo, since halo 2 has always host migrated when somebody leaves or dashboards.

After all this time were all still waiting for this fix to come in.

Level 9

Studios