You cannot answer a simple question concerning campers?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: You cannot answer a simple question concerning campers?

in reply to Scorr

Spoken like a real camper lmao you all get on the defensive when someone speaks the truth i have seen people camp sent them a polite msg about there the way they play and guess what they were realy good and got far more kills than they did camping so they can play the game and guess what it was one of the fastest games we had all night so don't flog me your dead horse mate it's just a cheap way to play and earn score streaks period

Level 6

in reply to lastrich

Ok, so you throw about insults?

Look me up on Elite, same name, not really camper's stats eh?

Your the one getting all emotional anyway, if you really get annoyed by a camper, then you seriously need to learn how to play. There are like 3 entrances into every building etc, just learn to use a grenade or something.

No idea what the hate is for players who can use cover effectively. It's like on SND, when you are defending, and it's 1v1.

You can see the bomb and where it has been dropped, why not just camp there and wait for the other guy to try and get it? Tactics.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Ovrlord

Firstly, this question seems pretty daft. You could apply it to any playstyle in the game.

Run & Gunners, what satisfaction do you gain from tearing round the map at breakneck speed?

Snipers, what satisfaction do you get from sitting back and getting a one shot kill on helpless foes from across the map?

etc.

Secondly. I love campers in BO2, I honestly do.

I love Treyarch for giving them lots of little toys to lay down.

I love Treyarch for giving me engineer to light them up like a Christmas tree.

I love Treyarch for giving me EMP nades that work.

I love Treyarch for making all those destroys & EMP assists count towards my scorestreaks.

If campers bother you, you'redoingitwrong.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

This.

There is no serious argument as to why camping should be stopped.

UAVs now pick them up, even with Ghost. My view is that if you struggle against any type of playstyle, you are an idiot. There is literally a counter for everything.

Even when people complained about the UAV spam, I didn't see anyone in game helping me out with an FHJ.

Level 11

in reply to Scorr

Not everyone is telling people to stop camping and not everyone has a problem beating them. Some of us just want campers to stop acting like they are not playing on 'easy mode'. If campers would just admit that camping is the easiest (and most boring) playstyle, then we can all just look down on them and move on with our lives. Sadly, most people will always give themselves more credit than they deserve. It's kind of the theme of this game.

So let the ignorant people believe whatever they want and make dumb remarks like "headless chickens" because they probably have nothing else to be proud of. The majority of people with common sense should look down on them instead of joining their BS, because if everyone took the campers advice, this game would get pretty boring.

Level 20

in reply to SanAndreasPsych1

The only reason camping is easy mode, is because of the idiotic run and gun style that has infested the game.

If someone gets 30-0 camping in a building, who's fault is that?

I blame the idiots running at him.

Level 11

in reply to Scorr

I hate when people simplify camping to such a narrow perspective. It involes much more than just staying in some room.

Level 20

in reply to Ovrlord

I've linked to this clip previously, but this guy is easily the King of Camping in Black Ops 2. Loads up with an assualt shield. trophy systems and runs scavenger to replace them as well as Guardian and Sentry Gun score streaks. If you're going to camp, do it in style:

Level 10

in reply to DR65DR1

I really, really want to meet him with my EMP grenades. Also, MMS and shoot him from downstairs.

Level 16

in reply to Ovrlord

You do not need to make a new thread. The previous one was locked and Chief Forum Moderator Foxhound-Pro provided the reasons why. If you have questions, you need to PM him.  Reposting the thread is not acceptable.

Claire JeepChick

PS - If another user is breaking the CoC or harassing you, report them. We will sort it out.

Studios