Wow ...i feel like a noob..getting Pwnd by a video game company..so now going to play HALO..see ya!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Wow ...i feel like a noob..getting Pwnd by a video game company..so now going to play HALO..see ya!!!

in reply to AbusingClaymore

Yea I saw that and I think it's sad that these moderators are also sucking the dick of big business and challenging our right to speak freely. If you say the wrong thing you're gone.  Or post deleted. Activision isn't getting anymore of my fucking money if they don't fix this heap of bullshit fucking fast.

Level 6

Re: Wow ...i feel like a noob..getting Pwnd by a video game company..so now going to play HALO..see ya!!!

in reply to eyeatpuhpeaz666

but gamestop loves to buy back games...35$ trade in woot

Level 1

it is a post like this that stop activision from doing a mistakes like taking N/T 2025 off the play list and he can all ways take the game back for his cash back

Level 4

in reply to smokyking1987

yeah lol and lets us know what we can get back for the game!

Level 6

in reply to Catfishbillyy1

gamestop is doing 30-35$ at the moment

Level 1

all i was trying to say was , on the back of the box i bought ,, it says Nuketown 2025 included. when i buy something i want everything i paid for ... not for them to suddenly nenege on an offer provided at purchace. It doesnt say limited time only or Special occasion after the first six days.. i dont like being ripped off, so i'm going to take game and trade it in and use that money to buy something else..

Level 1

You speak truths, and that's why I prestiged and left. I'll come back on the double XP weekends and such but I will NOT play this game on the regular.

Level 2

in reply to moegitto

I can't even play for more than an hour, i just don't have that feeling anymore nothing about it captivates me to keep playing it

Level 6
Highlighted

Usually I just flame people that say "I'm selling this crap", but in all honesty I can't blame you. This game is just a mess from top to bottom and I'm usually one of the players finding positives in everything, but I just can't do it right now...

Level 32

Studios