Worst Scorestreak?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Worst Scorestreak?

in reply to Merlodinho10

LOL, I guess the Majority here hates the Dragonfire. I don't mind it if it would be a lower S.S, but How high it is, just not worth having.

Level 6

in reply to CrimsonxPack

the dragonfire is a great one and is well placed , i admit they are a bit tricky to navigate but if you can get it down itll bring many easy kills .

Level 1

in reply to BenzDreams

I also don't love the Dragonfire but certainly don't hate it. I have found that if you treat it as a support streak to your other teammates you can easily rack up 6 or more kills. Don't put it on the front line but allow the enemy to have to pick: shoot at players or shoot at the Dragonfire. 9 out of 10 times I have found they choose the former.

Also, don't launch it straight up in the air like a balloon where they have silhouette to help target. Keep it lower to the ground and get busy. Don't be shy about going in and through buildings either.

It is VERY easy to take out but I have found these adjustments can make it worthwhile.

Level 12

in reply to CrimsonxPack

Probably a guardian or sentry, it seems everyone is running engineer and a black hatt or emps whenever I get one so I rarely get kills.

Level 3

in reply to CrimsonxPack

dragon

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to CrimsonxPack

Those hating on the Dragonfire clearly don't play HC. In HC, the Dragonfire is vertically mobile festival of ownage.

And I am a hayuuuge fan of the CUAV. Running UAV-Care Package-CUAV is highly effective in HC: rack up all 3, drop the UAV to see if there are any enemies nearby to your drop zone, black out enemy radar with the CUAV then call in the CP. Kelly Kapowski.

As for useless kill streaks, it doesn't get worse than the Death Machine, though anymore I'd take a DM over a Guardian, even in HC.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to CrimsonxPack

Dogs.  So easy to kill so someone who's half decent should be getting a free 50 points every time they kill one.  They cost 1700 points and the dogs don't jump over stuff.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

I run K9 Unit and they can be really effective but to be honest the mid tier KS are a lot more cost effective.

In answer to the OP: Dragonfire

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

True.  I would have said Dragonfire but it has been buffed last month or something.  I used to deselect it when I just prestiged because it was a liability so I'd run UAV and what ever the default second scorestreak is.  You could fly it chest height through the map.  I've no idea why the RC-XD was nerfed from BO1.  It had a great counter in Flak Jacket but oh well.  Ghost Pro users moaned about it I guess.

Level 31

in reply to CrimsonxPack

The Dragonfire got better when it was buffed, so its usuable now..but its still bad compared to the streaks close to it. I still think the EMP is the worst. Even tho the VSAT-EMP combo can get you assist points towards your last streak, you shouldn't need the EMP points with a VSAT up.

Level 25

Studios