Worse COD gAME EVER MADE( BLAC OP2 )

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Worse COD gAME EVER MADE( BLAC OP2 )

in reply to WECREEPIN

I'll admit this game is different than the rest, but it's too early to say that it's the worst one yet.  To me, this is the first one is a while that is truely unique in it's gameplay.  It seems many strenghts have been reduced to create balance, and it will take some getting used to.  I've run into players who seem to be ahead of the curve, and it gives me hope that there is indeed a level I have yet to reach.  It seems a lot of forumn contributors feel that experience in other COD's entitles them to a leg-up on the new release.  Obviously, that is not the case with this one.

(who am I kidding, whining posts happen with each new release)

Level 13

in reply to slap1i

there wouldnt be this many whiny posts if they would release a beta lol half these problems would have been known about if they would have

Level 3

in reply to WECREEPIN

SOLUTION TO MOST OF THESE PROBLEMS --------- RIOT SHIELD. thank you have A WONDERFUL NIGHT PEOPLE

Level 5

in reply to WECREEPIN

OP

FYI , once you opened the game you most likely will not be able to return it anywhere for a full refund. That all depends on the retailers policy.

Gamestop MIGHT give you 20 bucks for it as used. Same goes for Amazon, and other game sellers that accept open games.

And if you break it then its very likely you will only be able to exchange it for an exact duplicate.

Software policy ONLY guarantees the DISK to be defective from 90 days after purchase.

should have waited and read the forums first or borrowed a freinds copy, or rented it.

Level 72

in reply to WECREEPIN

Quit your bitching. End thread.

Level 15

in reply to WECREEPIN

You know you're going to pick up the next CoD at midnight release. You can't resist the hype and saturation advertising. As soon as you hear the date of release you want it. Face it, if you only play the game ten hours that's $6.50 per hour, so the entertainment value is well worth the cost. So each release will outsell the last, and the global heat map of who is playing CoD will eventually cover the entire world.

Level 10

in reply to WECREEPIN

I honestly don't see the issue here. Hip-firing has always been a normal thing and I'm still successful regardless of whether I ADS or hip-fire. It all depends on the situation you're in. Learn to adapt to the current play style(running & gunning) and find ways to flank the enemy team while playing objectively to earn those high scorestreaks!

Level 2

in reply to WECREEPIN

WECREEPIN wrote:

i feel like smashing it in pieces!

Make sure and record it for youtube, I like seeing tantrums....

ive been robbed!

Your best bet is the police, they should give you an incident number.

this game sux!

Why compare a game to the abbreviated term for Sioux Gateway Airport is confusing me.

Level 7

Studios