Winning gunfights consistently

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Winning gunfights consistently

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Isnt there a little hole in the front of it? I dont use the assault shield but would make sense to die if bullets went through the hole.

Level 8

in reply to OrbitaIVSAT

I had one guy managed to run 5 meters into a hail of bullets from my QBB. I wasn't getting a hitmarker and I was thinking how unreal it was. I eventually got the hitmarkers and he died but for a second or two I was scared he's going to turn around and kill me.

Level 35

in reply to OrbitaIVSAT

Dexterity is mandatory. Fast ads out of sprint gets you that jump start. Faster manuvering throughout the level. Quickdraw can help but i prefer laser sight and supressor.

Also everytime you hit a corner or a hotspot in maps, get out of sprint and prepare as if you know an enemy is right around the corner.

Level 2

in reply to OrbitaIVSAT

OrbitaIVSAT wrote:

Is there is anyone that knows the sercret to this and is kind enough to share it? A friend of mine suggested that i allow the enemy to get the first couple of shots off, and then lag compensation will take over and i will get the kill. Is there any other way?

reason enough not to listen to your friend there,

seriousl think about what you just asked, if there was some secret to winning a gun fight ...

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

In past cods it was have good accuracy,anticipate the enemy and get the first shot off, in this game that has been thrown out the window and is now random.

Level 6

in reply to OrbitaIVSAT
Solution
‎12-02-2013 07:25 AM

If you want to consistently win gunfights, play MW2.

In this game, it's nigh on impossible.

I know it's not very helpful but it's my opinion.

Level 11

in reply to iKushtyy

lol play MW2? I hope you're joking there is no gun skill in that game what so ever just tubers!

Level 8

in reply to OrbitaIVSAT

Always flank and try to shoot them in the back.Always.  You have a way better chance of winning 30 gunfights by flanking them and shooting them in the back; than 30 gunfights face to face with them shooting at you to.

Level 8

in reply to Sora_v21

Sora is absolutely right!

BTW everything depends on the range! If you like run and gun there is only 1 weapon to choose: scorpion evo. If you are more the slowly sneaky person that shoots from safe places, you must choose one AR.

It all depends on the situation, do some experiments and you will succeed sooner or later

Level 16

in reply to OrbitaIVSAT

Play Mw2...yes that should solve my problem.

Level 6

Studios