Will they raise the maximum prestige level?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Will they raise the maximum prestige level?

in reply to Maccabi

But the greatest thing about this game is the challenges didn't reset after prestige.

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to Maccabi

It's refreshing to see that prestigeing is not a chore/grind as it takes the fun away from playing the game.  The only improvement I think they could have done is perhaps have more than 10 custom classes maybe, purely because when I hit prestige level 5, I have no incentive to prestige again.

Level 31

in reply to Maccabi

Sounds like a good idea...I'll be taking this approach.

Level 1

in reply to tap89

You get 55 unlock tokens each prestige they never carry over so you can only unlock 55 things each prestige. Unless you use a permanent token then what you unlock with that is always unlocked. When you reach master prestige you do not need to use any tokens to unlock anything

Level 3

in reply to tap89

Plus when you prestige the stiff you unlocked will need to be unlock again unless it was permanent unlocked

Level 3

in reply to tap89

In a way i hope they do, because it was really easy in this game to get prestige master. They offerd us 2 double xp weekends in the first month this game was released. I hit master pretige in only 1 month, with i think 7 days played. I took 8 days off since i felt like a no life, and that helped even out my play time.

Normally i dont get max prestige untill 4 or 5 months in while my brother also plays on the account, but since then he got his own, and im surprised how fast i got it.

Level 13

in reply to tap89

I would say yes without a doubt. Which is a pity because i'm short by only 2 prestige's. i've never been full master in all my history of playing COD..BOOHOO

Level 7

in reply to tap89

MW2-max prestige

BO1-never got past lvl 26(only 3g internet at the time)

MW3- 5th prestige, wasn't it like 80 levels plus 15 prestiges? (to much work involved with that)

BO2- 7 prestige so far, likely 9th after this weekend

Would rather it just end there at the current master prestige, since I have been making a concerted effort to get there as of late.  Change it after I leave the game

Level 7

in reply to Foxman3501

@foxman350

its funny how you say for mw3 it was a to big of a grind for 80 levels but if you didnt know they didnt change the XP tables for levels.

BO1 took around the same as MW2 and MW3 nearly the same as BO1 and BO2 nearly the same as MW3.

with that sayt MW3 didnt had 15-20 prestiges at launch they were added later on which i hated.

i was 10th prestive lvl 44 and then BAM 5 more prestiges i was like seriously bro? so i prestiged once more to 11th then it killed prestiging for me.

after a while i prestiged again and just continued got to 14th in like 3 weeks left til BO2

now BO2 prestige 7 level 39.

but my SPM K/D and W/L are pretty nice and now i get ranked up to players with tryhard pants always on>.>

Level 6

in reply to Darkdyllon11

Well for me I played a totally different style in MW3, was very slow and go, plus lots of camping my SPM was super low, and it took me a lot longer to level than it does in BO2, where I am now a run and gunner.   Plus i have finally tried a different type of game besides TDM, KC really helps me level quickly.

I wasnt aware about the amount of xp needed, just new it took me much longer in mw3 then bo2.

Level 7

Studios