Will there be a 5th DLC? I hope so. Money well WASTED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Will there be a 5th DLC? I hope so. Money well WASTED

Hello,

I was wondering if there will be a 5th DLC map pack for Black Ops 2? I wanted to know why Treyarch decided to bring out more multiplayer maps. Like they don't have enough of those already. They must be really stupid if they brought out the Rezurretion map pack that contained five zombie maps: Moon, Nacht Der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese. That was probably the best selling map pack they ever made too. They could have made a lot more money if they hadn't decided to add those multiplayer maps, who honestly gives a f**k about those? Most people wanted them to bring out a zombie only map pack. This wouldnt even need to be Nacht Der Untoten - Der Riese. They could have just added Ascension, Call of the Dead, Shangri-la and Moon. This could have made them loads more money and the zombie fans would have had more to do because lets face it, these maps get kind of boring now. And what is with this Panzer Soldat in Origins? That thing is totally over-powered. The giant robots are also a massive problem, why do we need three of those? Please Treyarch, bring back some old maps. Sorry for the rant, I just feel as though I wasted 4000 Microsoft Points on the season pass as many people have also said. I'm sure many will agree with me.

Level 1
23 REPLIES

Re: Will there be a 5th DLC? I hope so. Money well WASTED

in reply to I30LL0CKS

No they only promised 4 dlc there will not be a 5th in this game. The reason it was more mp and not zombies is because teh main focus of the game in mp and not zombies.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Yeah, I understand that MP is one of the main focus of the game but they could at least put more effort into zombies. In my opinion, it has gone down-hill since Moon. Call of Duty is just not the same anymore.

Level 1

in reply to I30LL0CKS

I30LL0CKS wrote:

Yeah, I understand that MP is one of the main focus of the game but they could at least put more effort into zombies. In my opinion, it has gone down-hill since Moon. Call of Duty is just not the same anymore.

you do know that zombies has only ever been a side project right? no they cant put more effort into it because the MP and everything else takes priority.

Level 45

in reply to I30LL0CKS

I'm sure multiplayer is more popular than zombies.  There are probably better zombie games out there than using BO2.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

Multiplayer is definitely more popular than zombies but there are about 30 maps for it but zombies only gets Tranzit, Nuketown, Die Rise, Mob of the Dead, Buried and Origins. My point is, its a bit unfair to the zombie fans.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to I30LL0CKS

I30LL0CKS wrote:

Multiplayer is definitely more popular than zombies but there are about 30 maps for it but zombies only gets Tranzit, Nuketown, Die Rise, Mob of the Dead, Buried and Origins. My point is, its a bit unfair to the zombie fans.

how is it unfair? Did you buy BO 2 just so that you could play zombies? I hope you didnt buy the game only to play a side project

Level 45

in reply to I30LL0CKS

Zombie forum is where people will agree with you. Most people did not want an all zombies DLC, thus, there wasn't one. MP is more important than zombies.

Level 25

in reply to I30LL0CKS

Well thats what happens when you pay up front.

Has anyone ever forked over money in advance and got what they wanted ? Not really.

Its not their fault you decided to pay in advance . YOU made that choice, not them.

As for wanting zombies.... Zombie players are the minoroty. When a corporation is involved the minority always loses.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

I know what you're saying. I know it is my fault for buying the season pass instead of waiting, but it's a little hard not to if you wish to get you maps.

Level 1

Studios