Will the Invisible Player Glitch ever be fixed?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Will the Invisible Player Glitch ever be fixed?

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

It's spam cause the topic is in every other thread and the videos have been on these threads multiple times. Use the search feature.

Level 27
Highlighted

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

It's not spam. He presented an old discussion in a different way, it's supported by a video and he asked a question.

What's spam are your repetitive post where you keep saying that Core is inconsistent. Now that's spam. You do that on every chance you get. It's not only spam, those posts of yours can also be considered as trolling.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

He has probably just a bad day.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

This probably wouldn't happen as much if cod didn't use the Quake 3 engine. Treyarch took the standard Quake engine and added a push-to-troll button. Jimmy Zielinski is probably sat in his office spamming the hell out of it.

Level 2

in reply to FixBlops2

When that or when ememies are lagging/teleporting as they run I just leave.

Level 8

in reply to FleurDeLilly

Have you ever had a game winning killcam. Looks pretty damn accurate to what i was seeing to me.

What makes you think that the killcams you see are so far off.

In 420's his player only looks directly into the killcam for milliseconds. honestly its not the best depiction of the invisible player situation.

Like i said before. Ive ran 10 steps face to face with an enemy. run into him. and get knived by him.

And never see his character in my screen. Honestly it happens multiple times everytime i play.

If i cared enough to get a video recorder. I would make a series of LAG reals for this game. with 12 4bar connections in the room.

As a matter of fact. that may actually be profitable. seems like the lag videos are getting almost as many views as the "beast-mode" 2 seconds ahead of everybody videos.

Level 6

in reply to FixBlops2

Im thinking its the broken cameras. A player sprinting around the corner can see whats around the corner before his character is visible to the other. Treyarch haven't acknowledged it, which means they can't fix it.

Level 6

Studios