Why you aren't getting your money's worth

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Why you aren't getting your money's worth

in reply to starbuckfrack

starbuckfrack wrote:

ZeroUnlmtd wrote:

To be frank i'll just say it like this, Call of Duty is the biggest franchise in gaming history and yet they refuse to host dedicated servers

Well you KNEW beforehand that they didnt have Dedicated Servers so then WHY did you give them money for the game ??

And BTW people we paid NOTHING for the online portion of the game. this addon was free, so I would say we got our moneys worth.

So the fact that it's on the box stating it has multiplayer means nothing.  I think not where do you get that from?  If it's advertised then you are paying for it.  Yes everyone knew there was no dedicated servers but no one paid to have our internets raped.

Level 6

in reply to A0Spare

A0Spare wrote:

starbuckfrack wrote:

ZeroUnlmtd wrote:

To be frank i'll just say it like this, Call of Duty is the biggest franchise in gaming history and yet they refuse to host dedicated servers

Well you KNEW beforehand that they didnt have Dedicated Servers so then WHY did you give them money for the game ??

And BTW people we paid NOTHING for the online portion of the game. this addon was free, so I would say we got our moneys worth.

So the fact that it's on the box stating it has multiplayer means nothing.  I think not where do you get that from?  If it's advertised then you are paying for it.  Yes everyone knew there was no dedicated servers but no one paid to have our internets raped.

Well FIRST people would have paid for it then played it. THAT would have told you it was laggy. So you going out and buying it right there shows you should have known it was laggy when purchasing it.

Second the game does state on the BACK of the box that activision reserves the right to cancel or modify AT ANY TIME the online portion of the game.

As for the raping of your internet the game company again still has a leg to stand on. They can blame this on internet issues at all times like they did the past couple of years worth of COD games.

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to ZeroUnlmtd

I am getting my moneys worth.

Level 29

in reply to ZeroUnlmtd

I've gotten my money worth but for every good day I have there are two bad days. One day I'll be paired with good connections and than the next two days will be constant connections to that dust bowl you referred to as Mexico. No idea why this game would EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, pair me with Mexico when my settings are set to best. Being from Illinois, I would have a BETTER connection ping wise with someone in Netherlands than a person with their 1 Mbps connection in Mexico.

Level 6

in reply to ZeroUnlmtd

don't get me wrong, i'm already 7th Prestige, Diamond Assault Rifles and Launchers with a 2.02 k/d but what grinds my gears is that even with a phenomenal internet connection i still lag 50% of the games i play and i know i'm just one among many gamers who share this problem. What really gets me is how these kids are getting away with tac insert boosting diamond camos and then letting people copy their bogus account doing that glitch. makes the rest of us who put in real time and effort in getting those diamond camo's and good stats look like the rest of them who boosted that nonsense, all you gotta do is look at someone's equipment usage in their record and see like 10,000 tac inserts used and it makes you wanna punch them through their t.v. screen

Level 1

Studios