Why this series has become a failure and a joke of an FPS.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Why this series has become a failure and a joke of an FPS.

in reply to DirtyMooseTaint

You have it square on the head, you made a hole in one, you have broke the bank, you winzorz the interwebzorz!

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

head - 1shot

chest 2-4 shots depending on gun used

waist and below 5+ depending on gun used

i mean i dont know what to tell you lol...if you are going 2-20 and then 20-2 cool but if your consistenly negative yea i think it has to be skill. i can tspeak for you or anythign else cuz ive never played with you. but if your struggling to go positive you should do some homework. learn the hot spots, camp spots, etc. sight in before going around a corner use the right gun for the map. use weapons that fit your play style, stay out the open all those things will prevent a few deaths.

Level 3

in reply to DirtyMooseTaint

I'm not struggling to go positive at all. It is that against the same lobby I just completely dominated and went 60-2 the next game I can easily go 30-30. I'm not losing skill, they aren't gaining skill, the map isn't changing, play styles weren't changing. Gun fights are 50/50 chance of killing people due to how nonsense bullet damage is.

People assume every rage thread means the person is bad and goes negative all the time when most of the time it is the complete opposite.

Level 9

in reply to superbob

But you are still blaming the game.

It is possible that sometimes you just get evenly matched. Sometimes players recognize your strategy from previous games and counter it. Sometimes the players on the other team work better together. Sometimes players are more comfortable on one map over another.

It happens. Or maybe you are just inconsistent. I have been that way myself throughout the CoD series. In this game I have become much more consistent, but there are still games where I just play poorly or get overmatched.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I know when I am evenly matched. I die so many times to the people doing the worst on their team because they are in blind spots and kill me with high damage guns before I can see them.

I usually destroy the best players on the opposing team and have streaks ruined by the guy who only gets 5 kills, but all of them are me.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to superbob

I just don't get what your complaint is.

It is that player's fault that you are not aware?

I just don't understand what you are trying to say or how this is anyone's issue but yours.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

I've been telling you guys for years now that

nuttin 2 say ... is overpowered.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

I don't think you will ever understand the complaints.. because your not at the receiving end of the rubbish...

A lot of us who are in here complaing have been playing cod since Cod4 if not before.  We know when we got outplayed.  We know headshots are instant kills. 

We know when we are dieing because of our failings and when whatever it is that is screwing up kicks in and suddenly you just can't get a kill no matter what you do.

it may sound crazy, hard to believe... but this game is very, very inconsistant.   In some of the past cod games, yes you know who the better players were and they would be consistently at the top of the leaderboards. Not so with this game.

Level 9

in reply to darkwitness

I don't even think this is about the WTF moments.  It's about every other possible way a person can get killed in this game.  And OP feels he shouldn't die regardless.  Every single possibility that drew pointed out can happen in a few games against the same team.  "But noooo, I'm the best there is, nothing has changed!!" 

Obviously delusional.

Level 25

in reply to superbob

superbob wrote:

It is because the CoD series has removed the 1 thing that makes an FPS game an FPS game.

Aiming.

FPS are generally easy with aiming when compared to TPS.

Level 31

Studios