Why this series has become a failure and a joke of an FPS.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Why this series has become a failure and a joke of an FPS.

in reply to SitRepPro

Yes, but games like Halo or even Battlefield require some sustained fire to kill people. You can't just drag your crosshair over people for half a second and kill them due to high damage fully auto weapons like you can in CoD.

Level 9

in reply to superbob

I've killed people pretty fast in BF3.  But Halo is kinda different because players are in protective gear.  Not sure how it compares to Crysis because that might be a better comparison.  BO2 has the fastest TTK in any shooter though.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

Not sure about that last comment.

TTK in core is longer than Crisis, BF3, MW3.

Halo maybe, because as you say they have armour.

My experience is that BO has the longest TTK. Think thats half the problem, why so many complaints

about lag and such like.

Level 4

in reply to SitRepPro

Im not sayign you are bad, but in general most raging threads tend to be from bad players lol...as for "the aiming system"...thats is basically your left and right thumbs combined with hand eye coordination. no computer can make that better for you lol....

Level 3

in reply to DirtyMooseTaint

I am not saying a machine makes that better for you, I am saying it removes the need for it.

Guns are crazy strong and don't require concentrated aiming to get kills. That is my main complaint.

Level 9

in reply to superbob

yea they kinda do lol...unless your using a LMG or some SMG's you kinda need to aim lol...I cant run around with my fal (even with select fire) and jsut spray people lol...you can with lmgs and smgs yes but if your focused on what your doing you will kill them before they kill you...i know this because it happens to me often. i will enter a room and some dude starts spray every where and i pop him 3 times with my fal and hes done lol...so aiming is still vital to staying alive lol....if they ar egonan spray liek that try drop shooting you will win everytime against a sprayer lol

Level 3

in reply to superbob

IW needs to re-make CoD4 with updated graphics and maps. That, in my opinion, was the greatest CoD of all and none of the others come close to it. I dont know about you guys, but i'd pay the full 60 bucks for a re-launched updated version of it.  With maybe a few new guns and attachments, touched up maps, some new gametypes or addition of the newer ones we've seen (like kill confirmed for example). Same perk combo's n kill streaks.

Worth every damn penny

Level 9

in reply to redline70689

100% agree as long as shipment is still there lol...That game is by far the all time greatest FPS in my opinion. If you sucked..it showed big time...lol nothign like going 130-50 on HQ on shipment with some many helicopters u couldnt call them all in lol

Level 3

in reply to redline70689

COD4 PC Version

Level 4

in reply to superbob

Sorry i have not read any of the replies, all i got from your post is that you are really irritated by playing this game, my advice stop and reminisce about a different time in your gaming life, not sure what the last game was that made you feel good, but try to remember that. Makes everything good again.

People on here probalbly know me as a whinger, in all reality i am in a really good mood now because i havn't put myself through the torment for a bit now.

I know i can be a pain in the ass guys, just trying to get things back to how we knew it is all.

Level 11

Studios