Why this is the worst (modern) Cod to date

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Why this is the worst (modern) Cod to date

My current list, probably forgot a shi-t load of other stuff;

-  Maps overall too clustered. No maps stand-out imo. Most are not that bad but none are good either imo.

-  Guns, or the lack of good ones and a shi-t load of boring clones.

-  The TF, most retarded attachment ever to put into what should be a shooter / fast aiming & positioning based game. Completely game ruining. You messed up big time.

-  Dropshot nerf while having the strongest OHK sniper rifle seen in cod in the game since cod2, yeah QuickScoping, oh and already relatively weak automatics in this mix overall. Great combo! Note, I have little against good fast QuickScoping, it’s an arcade shooter imo afterall, but the automatics should be able to drop faster for it to make any sense. Atm The autos get a shitload of hitmarkers while being slow and the dsr-50 is an one hit killing machine. I should not have to pick a sniper to counter this crap.

-  Retarded beyond annoying SBMM system in public. The matchmaking system went form inconstant to bad. It’s horrendous compared to every other single cod I have played since cod4. People rage quit constantly (way, way more than before) and playing 6 capable players / defensive players constantly is retarded and no fun at all, as even when you do good you’re bound to get fcked at some point. Cod isn’t an Olympic sport, don’t treat it as such. Difference between playing mw3 and blops2 is as big as day and night.

-  Do to this & retarded reasons unknown (hey 3arch connections and pings get better every year not worse) an even bigger connection based experience.

Conclusion; the game sucks and so does the online experience with the current settings. No, I don’t play the game anymore. Just sometimes for shi-ts and giggles. You know when something is so bad it makes you laugh? That’s what I get with blops2. Well done on ruining a shooter completely by trying to cater to everybody and their mom.

My solution; Bring back the normal dropshot speed & no accuracy penalty while going down, it’s an arcade shooter. Then nerf the dsr-50  a little (no limb shot ohks). Also start buffing guns. Make shotties about aiming skill, not cqb spraying free ohks. Shotties are beyond annoying to play against as it stands. Bring back the matchmaking system of black ops 1 & same for ping comp. At least that was manageable.

SnipinDB
22 REPLIES

Re: Why this is the worst (modern) Cod to date

in reply to SnipinDB

I wouldnt care if they put the star trek phaser as un under barrel attachment. Just fix the damn lag.

Agreed the maps are terrible and boring. Whats up with only 4 HC modes?!?! Core is broke so your forced into playing HC wich i dont mind but there is only so much KC i can take and i hate the rest of the game modes for that playlist. You forgot about aim assist/ aim resist as el pres puts it lol. But hes got a point its comical constantly being pushed of target when attempting to shoot multiple enemies.

The camera angles or field of view is gabage. The spawns are the worst ive ever seen in any FPS.

If they wait another month and a half to release the next map pack/and or its terrible this game will have the population of diablo 3. But to answer your original question, this is by far the worst installment of COD thus far.

deve8tor

in reply to SnipinDB

Im sorry but nothing beats MW3 for the worst cod ever...nothing

OrbitaIVSAT
Highlighted

in reply to OrbitaIVSAT

I still don't understand the MW3 hate.

Apart from the ACR & MP7 the guns had different characteristics and were fun to use. Original maps were a bit meh but still mostly better than the BO2 offerings, DLC maps were amazing. Only major gripes were the knife lunge and death streaks.

TheSurgeon83

in reply to TheSurgeon83

You forgot about Support Killstreaks.

iivrruummii

in reply to iivrruummii

EMPing a strafe run, trololololol.

So much fun.

TheSurgeon83

in reply to TheSurgeon83

Getting spammed by Stealth Bombers and EMPs were really getting old by the end of MW3.

iivrruummii

in reply to SnipinDB

Maps are actually very clean compared to previous cod's

standoff, slums, yemen, turbine, raid, express, grind, downhill, mirage, carrier, overflow, I feel are all very stong maps.

I really enjoy drone and plaza, but most people don't. The only map I really don't like is aftermath. I feel it has bad routes and pretty boring gameplay.

I enjoy the guns, I feel they all sound and act WAY different than MW3's weapons. If you want to talk about clones, lets start an mw3 discussion.

lol, TF is pretty retarted.

dropshotting doesn't bother me. Neither does quickscoping. I feel they balanced it quite nicely in this version.

I play with 6 and solo all the time and have no problems with matchmaking. Playing a team of 6 defensive players is something you should adapt to, not come here and complain about it. There is no correct or wrong way to play. Adapt and stop whining. Not everyone runs down the middle with a knife waiting for you to shoot them and make yourself feel better.

Your opinion is that the game sucks, and if you don't play, why come here and post? nobody cares or will ever miss you. 99% of players don't know you exist, so coming here with your rant helps nobody.

If you don't play and don't care, why are you offering solutions to something you don't care about?

xmrythem

in reply to SnipinDB

good fast quickscoping only happens with a modded controller thant allows you to fire and ADS with the same trigger pull.  I've come to the realization that most/all quickscopers are really just crap players who use modded controllers.  I can see why you dislike this game though if you are a quickscoper...  you should stay on MW3 (by far the worst game in the series)  You sounds very noobish.  While you are cmplaining about shotties... something tells me you were a fan of the akimbo models.

that6uy420

in reply to SnipinDB

Definitely the worst CoD to date. It's really sad because there was SOOOO MUCH potential. It's just really too bad that the developers never played BO2, then they would know what it's like. With the stuff they are doing, they could not have possibly played this game after finishing the coding for it.

JSlayer211

Studios