Why so Serious???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Why so Serious???

First of all, I don't consider myself a camper..

But I am trying to get AR's gold. Currently on the Swat so i decided to play hardcore because 1 burst usually kills and its easier to get headshots.

First map was Hijacked so I stayed at one end of the boat and played cautious.. after the game ended i received a message saying that i was a sad little noob and i wasn't playing the game how its supposed to be played....

Is there a rule book that dictates how the game should be played, or is it supposed to be about having fun?? Screw all this lag comp/camper bollox...

a game is a game at the end of the day....

Some people are way too serious...

Think about it...

What does the other guy win and you lose???

Its a 10 minute game at most and everyting gets reset after that, apart from K/D of course.. but we all agree that means nothing.. Right?

Level 3
25 REPLIES

Re: Why so Serious???

in reply to gary_mico

Play how you want to play, as long as it is within the spirit of the game.

If they can't find a way to beat you, that is on them.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

pm

Level 3

in reply to gary_mico

I guess this guy doesnt get out much in the real world

There are jerks everywhere, thats why there is a report button and a mute button.

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to gary_mico

You paid for the game, play it however you want. Playing defensively on Hijacked is probably the best way to avoid being butt fucked anyway.

Doesn't matter what you do or how you play, you'll get haters. If you go 30-1 it's 'reported for hacking etc', if you go 1-30 it's 'OMG your so bad' etc.

Just ignore them.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

My thoughts exactly.

Anyone play CoD4 when it first came out? The community was hella fun, People played the game for what it was.... A game meant for kickN back after a hard days work/class's.

WaW had a great community too... not sure what happened in the last few releases... seems the trolls are taking over

Level 9

in reply to gary_mico

thanks guys, means alot that there are some down to earth people in the community..

nearly hung up the joypad lol

Level 3

in reply to gary_mico

P.S. Has anyone else ever got that upset that they felt the need to message the other player?

Level 3

in reply to gary_mico

I've never sent hate mail...On the odd occasion I'll send a message if they've had a great game...Or if they have a funky emblem.

Level 8

in reply to gary_mico

staying put isn't bad. failing to participate in the game mode you chose requires a very convincing reason. kill confirmed is one of the better examples. snipers can't get tags while maintaining position. the pacing of k/c dictates a sniper must move regularly or risk a knife in the back however

Level 3

Studios