Why on earth aren't people using...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Why on earth aren't people using...

Hey, all you fine ladies (yes, I assume we aren't attending a sausage fest here) and gentlemen of the CoD-community!

There's a gun that really makes my blood sizzle. There's a gun that makes me smile. There's a gun that always shines bright whenever it's in the final killcam! And it gets so much hate....

Why on earth aren't people using this gun? I very rarely come across anyone running it, especially as a main weapon, and it's kind of sad to see that the CoD-players are too rubbish to appreciate this masterpiece of a weapon. Come one, guys, get some gun skill and aim and try to get some Executioner action going on!
Anyone with a minimum of skill can use it, I mean.... it's just pointing and shooting!

EXECUTIONER FTW!

Level 12
8 REPLIES

Re: Why on earth aren't people using...

in reply to Kukkolfkambo

needs to be .45LC instead of .410.

the removed the big bore handgun in this COD. completly unaceptable. someone bring me my python!

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to Kukkolfkambo

I've tried to like it. Its fun to use at times but its range is abysmal. Its the only gun I haven't Golded out yet, and they screwed up the challenges. It should have been OHKs like shotgunps since it performs like one.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Kukkolfkambo

Absolutely correct, I too recommend Executioner as a wonderful addition to any player's arsenal. Some maps are exceptionally well suited pastures for everyone's meek companion, the Executioner.

I call it my retarded friend.

Level 3

in reply to Kukkolfkambo

See them enough. Last week or two I see an growth in the use of every weapon in the pistol classe

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to Kukkolfkambo

I got my Executioner to gold (diamond pistols) BEFORE they buffed mid-range damage. That was no fun at all... dual wield was the only saving grace to get 10 bloodthirsties.

Now I don't use it because I'm working on other diamond camos, but it can very fun using it post-buff.

Level 3

in reply to MoonUnit

So, it is safe to assume that, maybe, eventually -  best bet to complete bloodthirsty medals is

Executioner dual wield, or...?

Level 3

in reply to Kukkolfkambo

I love using the executioner, its a ton of fun. Bit like drewish said, the range makes it more of a specialty gun compared to the other pistols. Not to.mention the one at a time reloading gets me killed a lot. Not being a dick here, but it's a 28 gauge, not a 410 bore. The difference is a little more powder and 1/4 ounce more lead.

Level 7

in reply to Kukkolfkambo

It is because it works like a shotgun pistol which means you have to get at the right range to get a kill wiht it and not many people really have the skill to do that consistently with such a weapon. So find it too frustrating to use and prefer the fater easier weapons like smg's or full auto ar's.

Level 70

Studios