Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Why no sniping maps?

in reply to KT Phoenix

jeej! I'm part of the .01%

Level 14

in reply to KT Phoenix

Where are you pulling these stats from? Quit polluting the forum with your made up bs stats. I never see these montage making 99% that you speak of. Any "quickscoper" that I have run into is usually pretty good and plays the objective. Get your head out of your butt.

Level 18

in reply to brsox

Extacly how long have you been playing COD? And the stats?....IW themselves stated that QS make up 1% of the community and less than half of that percent is good at it. So there is that explained.

You must not have been playing COD as long as some of us vets. I have literally stopped playing S&D because of these asshats. And i have been in plenty of DOM matches where i have seen this. And if i have my head up my ass, then why was the MW2, MW3, and this site full of anti-QS threads at a point in time?

dont even try to answer that question, more people than you know hate them just as much as i do. and since i dont believe you have been playing COD for longer than a couple years, i wont even take your opinion into consideration.

(btw, most of those montages were luck shots cuz that is all QS is, a trickshot) And if you believe what you say about the montages, then how about every QS from now on provides a quick look at the scoreboard after every shot before the next clip so we can all see how they REALLY do in the match.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

I started playing when COD 4 came out. No need to be rude. I would consider myself a COD connoisseur, thank you.

Why are you acting like QS is a problem if they only make up 1% of the community?

Level 18

in reply to KT Phoenix

There are a 3 or 4 good sniping posts on mirage. The problem is that there are so many angles and multiple entry points on all the maps. The players who are good hardscope snipers who truly provide cover know they have to constantly relocate, however they are a dying breed.

Level 9

in reply to filthy3627

This is why i say there are bearly any decent sniping maps. There are too many maps that dont have a decent spot to snipe from, and if they do, there are multiple ways of getting into that position making it hard for a sniper to properly defend themselves.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

Oh I agree with you I was just posting imo that mirage is the better of the new maps to get in a position to snipe. I get mad when I get quickscoped, however I think it's because I can't believe I let the guy get his gun up before I could take him out. I have seen some guys who were just straight up nasty qs'ing, I will never be able or care to try it, but I also might only get killed 1 or 2 times a day by one. They never really affect my outcome.

Level 9

in reply to KT Phoenix

You have a secondary weapon, you know. Plus you really don't need attachments on any sniper rifle if you are sniping "properly". Load up on shock charges, claymores, and use scavenger to protect your nest.

I see a lot of people using assault rifles and LMGs in "sniping spots". If they were hard to get to, then these people who exploit "sniping spots" with other weapons would be very hard to kill.

Level 18

in reply to brsox

Apparently you forget about a piece of equipment called the Black Hat. Nuff said on that.

The reason i use attachments is because the default scope is sh*t. it looks like you are looking through the iron site of an AR. the scope is supposed to magnify, not look stupid.

As i said before, i have good awareness but it doesnt help the fact that i should not have to constantly be on my guard because that takes time aways from me being able to snipe and get a kill.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

You SHOULD be on guard all the time. What do you expect? You want people to run out in front of you and stand there while you kill them?

If someone black hats or destroys your equipment, its pretty much a dead give-away that they are close. Take a second to scan your nest with your secondary weapon (B23, Tac-45, Kap40 are all good options).

Sniping is not all about sniping. You cannot just expect to be able to sit in one place scoped up. You have to be multi-talented to be successful as a sniper.

Level 18

Studios