Why is my multiplayer ranking reset?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Why is my multiplayer ranking reset?

I was prestige 1, lv 36 and now for some reason my ranking has reset right back to start, is there any way to get my rank back.... please someone help me my xbox username is GTS1980 any help would be greatly appreciated.

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Why is my multiplayer ranking reset?

in reply to GTS1980

Well I hope you haven't boosted , cheated etc. otherwise your data may have been corrupted. Have you played 'local' playlist recently - that is known to cause data corruption.

If you know that you haven't broken the rules you can fill in the form on activision support for reset / rollback issues.

Explanation and form link is here:

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Rank-Has-Been-Reset-or-Rolled-Back

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

I have tried that and for some reason it doesnt want to work, all i do is play my game online when i play with my son then we play local with the bots...... i dont know what to do my stats and everything thing are gone, the only thing i have left if my gamer card (picture) as proof that i was prestiged!!

I forgot my password to the above message so i made a new one!!

Level 1

in reply to GTSI980

From what I've read on the forums once you submit your form it will take some time. Activision support need to check your form out and then reset you to the last saved data they have. Don't expect to get everything back. Good luck

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

I don't know if I did it right there was nothing to be filled out, but I will wait and see what happens...

Thanks FalconR6 for your help it is much appreciated

Level 1

in reply to GTS1980

If your rank is back at level 1 then you can do the roll back form that person linked. If some of your levels are gone, etc then you're gonna need to contact activision because its a corrupted data.

Good luck. I try to respond to everyone's thread if it was a corrupted stats like mine because I knew how pissed off I was when it happened!

Level 8

in reply to Myramuff

My rank is completely gone... I did the link but nothing yet!!

I just filled it out again, so we'll see what happens.... thanks alot guys!!

Message was edited by: GTSI980

Level 1

in reply to GTSI980

In the future do NOT play local... If you want to play a few custom games play "custom" NOT local. Kind of strange it hasn't been fixed yet...

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to GTS1980

I had my domination stats reset for some weird reason, everything else stayed the same. Never played local or custom game

Level 32

Studios