Why is it assumed?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Why is it assumed?

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I know I'm up against a hardcore camper if they have a 2+ K/D and a SPM lower than 150. That guys stats just look average, better to be cautious and positive than failing at rushing. I'll take the cautious player who goes 6-2 any day.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

Hit the nail on the head!

Level 5

in reply to stonculd1

I never assume, I just do the best I can to adapt to whatever your playstyle is and do everything in my power to defeat you.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to stonculd1

I should`nt worry about what other gamers think, its only a game and you can play it how you like, i camp up quite a bit now, i tube and everything else most of them moan about,  i really dont care, i still play for the objectives but try and have fun and mayhem in doing so,lol

Level 21

in reply to stonculd1

I play HC TDM and sometimes rarely HCKC and HCDOM if i feel risky my SPM is like 184 my k/d is .72 I don't camp, I am not passive, and i don't run around like a headless chicken. I play to enjoy the game.

Level 9

in reply to stonculd1

Becasue if you are not run-n-gunning like a adrenaline monkey or headless chicken you are a camper! If your have a low spm you are a camper because you are moving around too slow. It is there way to defend their petty ego about getting beat by your surperior tactics compared to them moving about more and dieing more.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

as long as my team isnt running at them they can camp all they want. Go on find your corner. Ill be there to evict you soon. XD. I am a campers worst nightmare So I dont mind it as much. In the end its still a valid tactic. That being said, It is always better if you can win without having to set up and wait. It makes you a better player, sharpens your reaction time. atleast IMO Run N Gun is a superior strategy then camping for one simple reason. What happens if you cant camp or camping isnt working? then you lose. where as the run N gunner can always fall back if he really wants to.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

Camping will always work and you will always be able to camp in CoD. So no need to ever worry about that. R-N-G is not really superior, for it causes you to rush in where the cautious would not and thus not die to the camper waiting for the headless adrenaline monkey.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

I consider run N Gun to simply be actively hunting the enemy player. you dont actually have to be sprinting. Hunting campers is tedious work. But its still fun. my friends want me to make a how to hunt campers video lol.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

I think I was in a lobby with you this morning playing some TDM. MY GT xRAMBOZOx

Level 17

Studios