Why is Quickscoping in the game?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?

in reply to zingaa

I am pretty sure that most of the people that quickscope are older than 17.  Most OpTic members are well over 18.  So saying that they keep it in just for the 10 years olds is complete ignorance.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

iivrruummii wrote:

I am pretty sure that most of the people that quickscope are older than 17.  Most OpTic members are well over 18.  So saying that they keep it in just for the 10 years olds is complete ignorance.

haha it was a joke, relax. You honestly think I know the ages of qs'ers?

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

Just looked like another complainer.

Level 47

in reply to DockerBoy

At the end of the day I enjoy QSing /sniping because it a challenge ! Winning with a sniper is ALOT hardener to do with a reg gun . One of the main reason ppl don't like QSers is because of kill cams but they AREN'T accurate and the fact a OHK weapon is ALWAYS going to be annoying .

I don't like getting killed PERIOD but that's what this games about . It's an arcade shooter and not a war simulator .If your getting beat by QSers then change your tatics or your set up its not that hard to beat a guy that has basically ONE shot .

Level 24

in reply to DockerBoy

I think most people who get frustrated by q-scopers are getting killed by cheats who hide there aimbot by quickscoping.........

Im not tagging all quickscopers as cheats eather most of you guys are legit and i have been killed by plenty of ligit players q-scoping and enjoy watching a good player use sniper. Its just to easy for a cheater who has an aimbot to run a single shot sniper.and hide his cheating.

The replays not being tru to what happens ie not quite on target but getting a hit ect just makes it harder to tell who is for real and who is not.

And finally to realy get some people woked up lets face it 20%-30% of the gaming community on Black Ops 2 (all cod games actually) are cheaters thats why the same problems glitches are in the games year after year. 

Because if activision made there game so you could not cheat or increased the punnishment for cheating ie permanant banning of ip address from playing the game. Then they would stand to loose 20%-30% of there sales.  MILLIONS OF GAMES SOLD WORLD WIDE 20% drop in sales you do the math.

Level 1

in reply to dangerous_jezza

If you read any gaming sires they sre reporting that sales are down by around 15 to 20%. For whatever reasons Treyarch sre losing customers.

Level 4

in reply to DockerBoy

DockerBoy wrote:

If you read any gaming sires they sre reporting that sales are down by around 15 to 20%. For whatever reasons Treyarch sre losing customers.

Ummm maybe because its right after Xmas ???

Or is that from the many UK sites that like to report for themselves instead of the rest of the world ?

Just because you read sites that you see doesnt make it true.

gee, look THIS site says Black Ops 2 is leading the pack. Dated last week.....

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/10/december-npd-2012-sales-hit-13-26-billion-black-ops-2-leads-t/

Level 72

in reply to DockerBoy

Let's debunk / put it out.

Aim Assist: AA will screw over most quickscopers. If he/she had any common sense, they would turn that option off in the Options page.

Glitch: How? It's called aiming with your crosshairs (you know, the 4 little lines in the center of your screen). The fact that the bullet doesn't go flying everywhere when you first aim in? Why doesn't AR's/SMG's do that? Also, AA doesn't extend across the map... Not even close.

It's easy: For some, it comes natural. It took me months, and months, and months to learn correctly. It took my brother the same while I was teaching him. I can name, and even have them testify, several people saying it was difficult to learn. To those that it came natural to: Congratulations, but it still does not prove your point.

They kill in one bullet: Woop-de-doo. It takes 2/3/4 with an automatic weapon. Your point?

Cheating: Who are you to say it's cheating? Besides, BF3, MoH, CS, etc. etc. have quickscoping, why does none of those games classify quickscoping as cheating?

They cost us to lose the game: There are bad players that don't quickscope either. I can agree with you to an extent, they should put away the sniper if they are causing you to lose the game. I will the second we start to lose.

Lastly, I do not want to offend anybody. Please excuse me if I sounded rude. On the note of being rude, I'm afraid I have to end this rude. Do NOT call us quickscopers, trickshotters.

Level 2

in reply to DockerBoy

i wish i could slap david van derhthahr in the face everytime I get quickscoped and super lunge shanked in black ops 2

Level 2

in reply to doctazoidberg

quickscoping was tweaked for BO2, removing it wouldve been a bad idea, because of balancing and as much as i hate it..marketing. they know its popular so if it was gone, less people playing. thats my thoughts at least.

Level 19

Studios