Why have they not confirmed that the community is pissed off about lag comp yet?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Why have they not confirmed that the community is pissed off about lag comp yet?

What are they going to do about it.  We are sick of people appearing out of nowhere or getting shot around corners(bending bullets), one hit kills, etc...

FIX IT NOW

Level 9
10 REPLIES

Re: Why have they not confirmed that the community is pissed off about lag comp yet?

in reply to kemicalsupreme

There is nothing to see here, please move along..move along...

Level 34

Re: Why have they not confirmed that the community is pissed off about lag comp yet?

What do you think lag comp is? That sounds like lag.

-You turn a corner-

-On the host's machine you haven't turned the corner yet-

-You get shot while turning that corner-

-You die after visibly turning the corner on your system-

-You don't comprehend how lag works-

-You complain on the forum about something which you know nothing about-

LAG

That's all it is, LAG.

Have a rage about the matchmaking or poor hosts. But stop throwing the term lag comp around.

Level 11

Because without lag comp(which is present in nearly every game since the 90s) it would be even worse. They know this so they wont do anything about it.

Level 19
Highlighted

I'll save you the headache, no they will not be fixing it. As far as I know they have never even acknowledged a problem

Level 32

What do you expect? they haven't even confirmed yet that the sky is blue, these sons of ....

Level 24

God know I've no idea why they won't admit to it or even really acknowledge the problem ?? At least IW recognised the problem and let us know what they where trying to do about it ! That's all I really want ! Just to know its being looked at and there TRYING to sort it ! It will NEVER be 100% perfect but at least admit its a problem !

Level 24

in reply to smokesdope

I bet that Treyarch knows that some people experience huge lag, they just keep quiet because otherwise the situation will escalate and people who don't experience lag will blame everything on lag. I understand both sides, the victims and the developers. Nothing we can do but wait and hope.

I think it was Starbuck who said that they can only tweak it but never remove it, when they tweak it then some others will suffer while others will have a less lag, you can't make everyone happy, sad but true.

Level 24

I must be special I don't have a huge problem with lag in this game.  Just the normal stuff you see in every game.

Level 12

in reply to UncleFizer

That's because you probably know how to configure you tv, router, etc like most people. It's just easier to cry about and point the finger like some on this forum.

Level 6

Studios