Why have I been permanently banned from making emblems?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Why have I been permanently banned from making emblems?

I was just permanently banned from making emblems and I have no idea why. I looked on the Security and Enforcement section and it said this is the result of an emblem that is "sexually gratuitous, racially offensive, or using foul language." The emblem I was showing at the time was Sasuke's Eternal Light Mangekyou Sharingan from the Naruto anime series. The only other emblems I had were a few different pot leaf variations, another Naruto character, and a pokemon. That was it. None of these emblems fall under the no-no section. One of my favorite things to do is to mak an emblem. I think it shows a lot about the gamer playing. I will never play this game again if I can't do anything about this. Someone please help.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why have I been permanently banned from making emblems?

in reply to FaDeDRUGS
Solution
‎10-04-2013 10:20 PM

Hello,

Your thread has been purged due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. We understand the confusion that an in-game or in-service ban may bring, but challenging the merit of one is prohibited on our board.

Reasoning for this is due to the fact that we moderators and your peers, in which we are included, are not responsible for your ban and can not provide you any resolution to it.

For further information please read our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy.

Foxhound-Pro | Chief Forum Moderator

Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, & Black Ops II

5 REPLIES
Highlighted

in reply to FaDeDRUGS

actually anything drugs related is a no-no on XBL

so most likely that will be it

Level 8

in reply to FaDeDRUGS

The drug references, I report anyone who has a remote reference to drugs as their emblems.

Level 9

in reply to the_fallen_pari

That would make sense and I stopped showing the pot leaf in place of the Naruto referenced emblem and then got banned. And I know it can't be for that because literally the only thing listed in the list of restrictions is as I said already. Nothing about any sort of drug related emblems.

Level 1

in reply to FaDeDRUGS

they can't prove it is a pot leaf. there are many plants that have similar leaf patterns

Level 2

in reply to FaDeDRUGS
Solution
‎10-04-2013 10:20 PM

Hello,

Your thread has been purged due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. We understand the confusion that an in-game or in-service ban may bring, but challenging the merit of one is prohibited on our board.

Reasoning for this is due to the fact that we moderators and your peers, in which we are included, are not responsible for your ban and can not provide you any resolution to it.

For further information please read our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy.

Foxhound-Pro | Chief Forum Moderator

Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, & Black Ops II

Studios