Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Why do you play groundwar?

in reply to GriZ11

They may be bad at the game, but you're bad at life....true story

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

Im bad at life? You apparently live on these forums and say Im bad at life. Please. Tell me again when you hit 300lbs

Level 1

in reply to GriZ11

Each to their own.

I forgot the part where you wrote the "how to be the god at CoD" book.

Level 29

in reply to GriZ11

Stick to the school books, and put down the game son.  Its really cutting into your literary skills.  Spelling and grammar is where you should focus.  You may know what a drop-shot is, but lack the ability to use a comma. 

Level 1

in reply to GriZ11

Take your crying somewhere else

Level 6

in reply to GriZ11

Another thing, the skill level in ground war is better than the skill level in core 6v6 TDM in my opinion. The toughest lobbies are in Hardcore and Core 6v6 Domination, Hardpoint, and Core 6v6 KC... But like I said before who cares? They also have league play... Seems that may be more your thing. Pro.

Level 4

in reply to flyinbobsaget

As a matter of fact nearly all my games played on bo2 are league play but if I just feel like playing some old groundwar I would rather you baddies not. Hell, you guys are all saying they should be there to just raise my kd but wouldnt you all rather see me in lobbies of good players to lower my kd? But go on. you can have your precious community back but just remember. When you call the forums your community then you really should try putting a treadmill in place of your computer chair. Peace out girl scouts

Level 1

in reply to GriZ11

Bye!

Level 29

in reply to GriZ11

Wouldn't the person who is so try hard that they come on to a forum to bully the "baddies" from their lobbies be considered the person in more need of a treadmill? Usually the "baddies", as you put it, are the ones who don't have the opportunity to play 24/7.... Who said they should be there to just raise your k/d? You responded to my message, I didn't say that. Believe it or not, I could care less about your k/d. Or my k/d. I don't put my k/d on my resume, I'm not a pro gramer, congrats to you if that's you.

Level 4

in reply to GriZ11

"but wouldnt you all rather see me in lobbies of good players to lower my kd?"

lol.  Not really. No one really cares bro.  I know you're reading this as well.  Idiots like you feed off any sort of attention they can get.  Im sure you are refreshing the site over and over, giggling with excitement.

Level 1

Studios