Why do you play groundwar?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Why do you play groundwar?

I play it because there are more people to kill. The thing that I am always wondering about is why do people who cant even average 10 kills a game yet has the ability to die 30 times a game play groundwar? And don't lie in this post. Ya most people on the forums are probably not that 10-30 guy but some of you are and a piece of advice. Being bad at the game is a disease. It's not curable and I don't want you spreading it around my lobbies.

Level 1
31 REPLIES

Re: Why do you play groundwar?

in reply to GriZ11

Sorry who are you?

Your lobbies??

I play groundwar because I want to.

In objective games I cap and defend - not killwhore.

PS I wouldn't advise bashing the community here

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

My thoughts exactly, I'll play whatever the hell I want to. No I don't go negative often, but even if I do. who is this guy to tell us to get lost? He is the reason cod communities get a bad rep!!! While those of us who have fun and are good sports get shunned!!! Take a hike Griz.

Level 9

in reply to filthy3627

Oh,and another thing, if these guys on your team are so bad, instead of complaining why don't you encourage them or take them under your wing and teach them if you are so good?

Level 9

in reply to GriZ11

I like groundwar, but never play it in BO2.  It's the worst gamemode for me as far as instakills etc.

HC Groundwar would be fun !

Level 17
Highlighted

in reply to GriZ11

You sound like a tool dude, do yourself a favor and go bury your head in the sand..

First off, your lobby? Maybe they're beginners? Players like you irrate me almost as much as objective k/d whores

Level 32

in reply to GriZ11

Being bad at the game is actually 'curable', it's called practice.

Level 6

in reply to GriZ11

1. Play in a party if you don't like the skill level of random people.

2. The opponents team is just as likely to have players who go 10-30 as your team is, it balances out.

3. It's people like who who ruin this game, I don't go 10-30, but really don't mind people that do. It's a game. Not everyone is great or even good at it. Get over it.

4. Groundwar is mosh pit style and rarely TDM is chosen, which is really the only game k/d matters. I've seen plenty of times where a low k/d players ends with more points than a guy who goes 26-11 in domination on ground war because the low k/d player was playing the objective and the high k/d player was not.

Level 4

in reply to GriZ11

Groundwar has better connection for me than the regular 6v6 modes. In 6v6 modes i get instant deaths by 3bar players while i am on a 4bar, makes sense right? lol.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

I never played ground war before, mostly because my k/d sucks (I play domination, hardpoint ect...). But now I feel obligated to play. I can and will play where ever and how ever I like. I payed for the game and pay to play it live. You don' t like... To fricken bad, I will enjoy pissing you off when we play.

Level 30

Studios