Why do you die from ski lift?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Why do you die from ski lift?

in reply to flyinbobsaget

its a video game, nothing about the game is done on a scale of reality.. relax

Level 15

in reply to Err0r_6_

I get that, it's set in the future, there are a lot of things that don't match up with reality, but this doesn't seem to match the scale within the game. i.e. it's not a bullet train, it's not getting shot, and it's not falling off a huge cliff. Just seems, within the scale of the game, should do some damage to health but not kill you.

Level 4
Highlighted

Why does C4 blow up on impact i want to put one on it then explode it when it reaches the station >Smiley Happy

Level 8

in reply to lPikachu

I think that's how it is for moving objects with c4 right? I'm not a big c4 guy, but that's how it is when you throw it on like the sliding doors on drone, soon as they open or move it explodes.

Level 4

c4 is a very stable explosive, moving doors and ski lifts don't cause accidental detonations.

bsically the ski lift was designed by their secret 5 year old content creator who has been designing and building the infantile junk that litters this game.

"lets have a firefight in a skate park!"

no lets not lets not ever do or see that again you massive tool, which ever moronic numnuts that spewed that idea should have been fired for taking the piss or atleast given a verbal warning for not imputting productive and creative ideas into the meeting

alas at 3arc these kind of idiots are hailed as creative geniuses dark days indeed

Level 16

in reply to belly120

I was having a conversation with a friend last night about the maps in BO2, none of them have a war theme to them. You don't feel like your in a war setting and I think that's why I'm not feeling the same enthusiasm or atmosphere as previous COD's. All other COD titles the maps felt like the soldiers belonged there, and the random design additions to cater for the "MLG" headglitchers makes them worse. They must have used half of the worlds supply of 45 gallon drums for this game alone.

Level 6

Have you ever been hit by a gondola car cause they will mess you up. I used to work as lift maintenance at a ski resort here in california and believe it or not the most common injury was getting hit by the chair/gondola cabin. lol. it will knock you silly but it wont kill you.

on a side note, i also thought it would be cool to ride the gondola up to A. oh well.

Level 8

I have been hit by a ski lift, in real life. It's painful as all get out. It will flat out knock you down. But yeah... the ski lift is OP. LOL

in reply to jeepchick

The only true OP thing in the game!

Level 70

flyinbobsaget wrote:

It seems a bit strange a ski lift moving <5 mph kills a human being, the same human being who survives several shots without dying mind you...

I get it's a video game, but still, just seems really odd... the bullet train I get, you would die from that, but this? You'd get hurt a bit sure, but die?

The better question would be how the heck does someone die from such a slow moving easily avoidable ski lift

Level 75

Studios