Why did I get reset 2 levels for seemingly no reason?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Why did I get reset 2 levels for seemingly no reason?

Hello everyone, last night I got to the point where I was ready to prestige but decided it would be better to wait until the next day.  Today I logged on and I was only level 53. My camo unlocks, K/D, created classes, and killstreaks were as they had been an hour or two before I stopped playing last night.  I checked my theater and there are games where I am using the AN-94, ghost, and camo's I no longer have.  Why did i get reset? and is there anything I can do about it?

Level 1
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Why did I get reset 2 levels for seemingly no reason?

in reply to Qrizzy

That sucks, I hope you can get it remedied fella.

Level 15

in reply to Qrizzy

Send a PM to Cutpurse about your problem. Other people like myself have been Deranked because of data corruption. 2 Levels isn't that bad really... other people got it worse by losing 10+ levels. >.>

Strangely, your rank on the Leaderboard doesn't change either. So if you were level 55, then the leaderboard will still register it even though you've been demoted to 53.

Level 1

in reply to TooLazy2

Although I'm only 2 levels lower than I was, I started yesterday at level 50, so it just feels like a lot of wasted time. Also the biggest thing to me is that I was playing very well and unlocked countless things. I got several new attachments for different weapons, a couple new camo's, and raised my K/D significantly. Missing these things is extremely annoying.

Level 1

in reply to Qrizzy

I called and they did nothing to help.

Level 1

Studios