Why am i seeing so many nuclear killer emblems?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Why am i seeing so many nuclear killer emblems?

Most FFA lobbies i end up in some noob has this emblem, 30 kills without killstreaks and they are level 47 first prestige, K/D ratio 0.63 as an example...I'm not too bad myself and struggle to get 20 with the spawn systems. 10th prestige and still not got it, is there some sort of glitch allowing all emblems floating around?

Level 1
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Why am i seeing so many nuclear killer emblems?

in reply to DonnyGit1

Maybe they boosted for it?

Level 35

in reply to DonnyGit1

They got really lucky one match?

Level 7

in reply to DonnyGit1

Same reason why everyone had the Nuke Emblem in MW2, Boosting. Only few have it legit.

Level 24

in reply to DonnyGit1

Considering just how hard that title is to get legitimately (see iTemp/Siilencedxbl's YT channel for proof, and he's a beast at the game), they will have boosted for it. Kids always boost for the hard to get titles, thereby making them pointless as achievements in themselves.

Level 10

in reply to DonnyGit1

Sounds like they boosted, which is sad in itself. If you can't earn it then you shouldn't get it. I haven't gotten the FFA Nuke title, might not ever get that one lol but then again I thought I'd never get the regular Nuke title and I got that one game, legitimately. It actually feels even better knowing that others had to boost to get theirs when you know you got yours by earning it.

Level 18

Studios