Why Treyarch Did The Right Thing With Lag Compensation

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Why Treyarch Did The Right Thing With Lag Compensation

in reply to revolix

Yes, sort connection into groups, I dont want to , and dont deserve to play with the heathen scum of the world who have crappy internet.

Level 10

in reply to jcostanzo27

I know you've already agreed with me earlier, I just wanted you to know when you get into searching game modes, you press X and can sort by connection type. Choosing Best usually solves these problems.

Level 3

in reply to revolix

its the obama mindset. Take everything from thre person who worked hard to get it and give it to the lazy a** who wants a free ride.

Level 18

in reply to Bulletmunc

You clearly don't understand lag compensation and how it's affecting the game. It's not a "host advantage". It's being a full second behind because the game is trying to "level it off" and you get screwed when your actions don't register.

Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to capp00

Exactamundo. It's been said by a countless others. I couldn't care less if one guy has a slight host advantage and the game runs more or less properly for everyone else. I was almost never the host but actually used to enjoy COD when it worked that way. This half a second behind, insta-death, dice roll busines makes the game infuriating to play 99 out of 100 times.

I certainly won't pay $65 so I can spend hours in my living room trying not to smash a hole in my 60 inch so that Activision can cater to 10 year olds

Level 8

in reply to Bulletmunc

Yes and I will continue to pay for your government cell phone and food stamps- NOT!

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

I'm employed and probably making more than 95% of people my age.

Level 3

in reply to Bulletmunc

You know you can google it and find out right? Percentages and "Maybes" don't belong in the same sentence.

Level 6

in reply to Bulletmunc

Bulletmunc wrote:

I'm employed and probably making more than 95% of people my age.

Strange that you are employed (top 5%)but your ISP is on a college campus. So, you live in a dorm and make $500,000 or more a year? Why did you use information that was from last year to show your internet bandwidth statistics? Can you show information about your connection with todays date on it?

Level 21

in reply to Bulletmunc

Your post is so absurd you dom't know what you're talking about. Can't be anything but trolling.

Level 1

Studios