Why This Is the Best CoD Yet

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Why This Is the Best CoD Yet

in reply to ItalySwagg

Point 1 is gibberish sorry. Maps are small, which leads to awful spawns. That and they all follow the same boring 3 route with a centrepiece formula.

Agree on 2&3, no opinion on 4.

Not the best, but a lot of positives.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

I have played Blops 1 /MW3 and Blops 2 online and Blops 2 is the winner by a large margin.

My only complaint is quickscopers but even they barely detract from a great game.

Level 6

in reply to Desslok

Yeah, I think so too. Going back to the older games there are things that are "missing".

And yeah quickscopers are a pain just like any other person killing you out there. Quickscopers are a lot easier to kill though.

Level 72

in reply to ItalySwagg

I would agree with the actual game its great and yeah probably the best in terms of balance ,perks ,pick 10 , maps ,graphics but ! The connections seriously let it down and its too inconsistent Smiley Sad making this my worst COD Smiley Sad which is a real shame !

Level 2

in reply to Brutalshotme

Brutalshotme wrote:

The connections seriously let it down and its too inconsistent making this my worst COD which is a real shame !

My biggest gripe really....Not a huge fan of the maps either.

Level 18

in reply to HighlandSparky

The biggest problem other than the inconsistencies is the fan base has changed. You used to be able to jump online in any game mode and have a little faith in your teammates. Now because of all the 9 year olds with ADD, and 10 year olds with penis emblems trying to emulate a few moron youtubers the game sucks to play. Spawns are awful, partly because of the map size and clutter, and partly because of moron teammates who want to run around in circles hip firing.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to ItalySwagg

You obviously haven't played the game that long,the negatives far out weigh the positives. Treyarch don't listen to the everyday gamer, only to youtubers and mlg players. Normally a cod game lasts me at least  a year on and off, I can't even bring myself to put the disc in anymore and it's only July. There is no excitement left in BO2 .

Level 2

in reply to Kram3

Kram wrote:

You obviously haven't played the game that long,the negatives far out weigh the positives. Treyarch don't listen to the everyday gamer, only to youtubers and mlg players. Normally a cod game lasts me at least  a year on and off, I can't even bring myself to put the disc in anymore and it's only July. There is no excitement left in BO2 .

I can say the same thing about MW2. Biggest negative: 6 months of carepackage glitch abuse by just about everyone. atleast 2-3 people doing it per game. I rage quit atleast a good 3 thousand games. Compared to that crap and the rest of the issues MW2 had... Bo 2 is a dream.

Level 45

in reply to ItalySwagg

ItalySwagg wrote:

Anyone see MLG Anaheim? Dwight Howard, De Bryant, and Ty Lawson were there.

To be honest, I think they get paid to watch these events just for MLG to gain publicity and interest but that's off-topic to what you're discussing.

Is it the best COD yet? I find this game more enjoyable than IW's MW2 & MW3 but BO1 for me is more enjoyable than BO2. This is just my opinion and it is expected that others will disagree on this.

You bring up some good points about the Pick 10 system and Gun Balance but the maps, I still find BO1 maps better. The issue with small maps is the terrible spawns and that there is too much chaos. Sure, it may be good for League play (4 vs 4) but awful for 6 vs 6 and Ground War.

There needs to be more variety in map size rather than every map being small and cluttered

The connectivity is inconsistant but that has been an issue for the past couple of COD titles so I can't really blame BO2 for that. 

Level 51

in reply to ItalySwagg

Really? League play only has 2 or 3 percent of players in playlists, it's a total flop, as are most of the playlists in Blops2. Esports is a joke, people like to play video games, not watch others play. MLG is more like gay. I agree pick ten is cool, but the maps aren't anything to write home about. The best CoD is undisputedly CoD 4. "Please no arguing," yeah right.

Level 10

Studios