Whos making the next COD?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Whos making the next COD?

Obviously this is way to early but by looking at these forums a lot of people are really unsatisfied with black ops 2. So does anyone know what company is making the next COD? and around when? Do you think the next one will be better?  I despise this companies games. I love the company who made all the modern warfare games like COD4,MW2 and MW3.

Level 1
11 REPLIES

Re: Whos making the next COD?

in reply to Bulldinkey

Don't matter Mr West and Mr Zampella are other wise engaged.

Level 11

in reply to Bulldinkey

It should be Infinity Ward with I predict will be MW4. I know their games are not perfect but their games are miles ahead when it comes to playability compared to this Treyarch game, BO2.

I honestly can't wait for MW4 after this disappointment with BO2. All the hype was for nothing when a game plays as bad as BO2.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I agree with you 100% and I hope your right!

Level 1

in reply to Bulldinkey

One more thing I liked with IW was they are more in touch with the community. You can tweet people and I had like around 10 tweets that the devs answered. They have a Community Manager you can reach and they are not as silent as Treyarch is doing on a time of chaos like this. You have Ghandi updating us with the development process and even their Game Director answered a few of my tweets.

Level 35
Highlighted

Yep ever since they got rid of that bowling ball, the community manager in place of him actually talks to everyone. Like that damn bowling refused to tell us how to get the spinning skull emblem in mw2, kept saying the community needs to figure it out, and they did, the challenge AK-47 master IV was in the code to unlock it, but ?Master only went to III, so no one can get it, he was just a bitch about it

Level 6

I dont think there will be a MW4, actually. I believe they are done with the Modern Warfares and will be doing something new. With Treyarch going futuristic, it will be interesting to see what Infinity Ward has cooking if they are indeed done with the Modern Warfare series.

Level 1

in reply to Bulldinkey

Should be infinity ward,or god can only hope cause trey arch sucks

Level 1

in reply to Bulldinkey

do not buy another cod if they cannot fix this one ... none of them are going to be anygood... 10 + years making cods and still fail that = do no bother

Level 4

in reply to Bulldinkey

I don't know why people are complaining.

BO2 is more like an IW product than Treyarch when you consider the in game mechanics and how fast paced it is.

I dislike IW, but BO2 has taken all the pro's of BO and the MW Series jumbled them together and voila we have BlOps2.

Level 1

Studios