Who said we needed action every 2 seconds!? (@DavidVonderhaar)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Who said we needed action every 2 seconds!? (@DavidVonderhaar)

in reply to AZSESINO-

Personally i'm loving this game.

It's a load of fun. The most fun since MW2 IMO.

Sure it has it's problems. The spawn system is terrible and needs working on. And host selection.

UAV spamming was a problem but I have Ghost now so it doesn't bother me. I like the new changes to Ghost BUT I wish I could stand still for a few seconds longer. And I wish I could ADS with an AR without having to use a Stock.

Level 30

in reply to AZSESINO-

Agreed. The game requires very little skill, it's MW3 style spray and pray. Why change it so much from Blops 1 where the game actually required gun skill and wasn't based on the spawn system and lag compensation?

Level 3

in reply to AZSESINO-

I personally believe they did this so people would be more inclined to work together as a team instead of going by their own agenda like they have in previous CODs. It was always irritating how you would get on a team but half of the team went off and did their own thing while you and 1 or 2 others tried to compensate while also playing the match the way it is supposed to be played.

As for the silent footsteps, they did that so people with TB would not be more inclined to sit in corners and be sound whores the entire match. I have TB but I use them only so I can mute the tv so the rest of my family doesnt have to hear all the racket. But I dont care about not hearing footsteps, I adapted to that which is what YOU should be doing as well.

You cant always rely on the same old tactics that you have over previous titles. They do this so you can bring something new to the table. If you keep doing the same thing year after year, then what would be the point in releasing a new game?

I am telling you the same thing I told the Halo 4 community, ADAPT! It is a new game which means new tactics. Either learn to play it how it is or take your game back cuz you are only pissing yourself off.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

I really wish people would stop using the word "adapt".  Its not as if adjusting to a new style of play is difficult or the problem.

The fun of the game is the issue.  Adapting to something doesn't make it enjoyable.

Level 13

in reply to cwatz

but that is EXACTLY what is going on. People are so used to using what they have been over the years that when something like this comes along, they dont know how to deal with it. And its obvious that it is a problem for a lot of people since most of the forums is lit up with a bunch of complaints from those people.

Adapting could be enjoyable. You just have to find that thing that works for you.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

People tends to stop playing when the game frustrates them. What you find enjoyable in trying to adapt may not bring the same enjoyment to others. Remember when the Akimbo FMG9s were a problem? People on the forums were telling fellow gamers to adapt. Guess what? It turned out that it really was a problem and it was nerfed. The SMGs on these games are all pretty much lasers and they fire as fast as the pre-nerfed FMG9 and kills just as fast. They are a problem. The spawn system is a problem. The lag is a problem. BO2 have a lot of problems. A new release is bound to have these things and imbalances. We are adapting in our own ways but when the fun factor isn't there, like on this game, people gets mad and frustrated. Look around you. People are here on these forums complaining. There are more complaints than praises. They won't be complaining if the game makes them happy. And when gamers are not happy, it means the game really have problems.

The primary goal of a game is to make its players happy and have fun, not to make and force them to adapt. BO2 missesd that.

Level 35

in reply to KT Phoenix

Well i been a lonewolf for years, and been gooood for the last years.

Level 7

in reply to AZSESINO-

I couldn't agree more! This game is a big pile of shit! Last COD for me!

Level 1

in reply to AZSESINO-

I Bought my first Xbox in 06'... along with it I bought Cod4, Since that year I've literally only purchased 6 games, and yes they are all the COD's. Every COD was different, it evolved, and the bottom line.. I've maxed prestige on EVERY game.. with top 500 rankings on TDM. I know the game.. you either adapted or ya just plain sucked. In every COD my k/d got better, made better friends.. soo on and soo forth..  This game was a complete and horrible meltdown.. of a gaming company yet again slapping a game together.. listening and taking advice from people that shouldnt even be giving.  In the 6 years i've been on Xbox live I've never dropped a COD because I didnt like this or that, always played it out till the next one.. Treyarch. You flopped.The hype involved when these games come out is rediculous, only for the first time literally not even care to put the BO2 disk in for zombies.. LoL it's pathetic to see all my friends coming back to MW3.. but anyways that just my opinion..  They lost their way making these games, Im just gonna sit back ... break 200k+ kills on mw3 TDM and hope 2013.. someone other than these "game designers" at treyarch can get their ish together and give us games that EVERYONE, good player novice... ANYONE enjoys.. Look at how many people despise this game on this forum.. Haha.. I'm just glad i'm not alone and I didnt buy the map pack..  LOL

Level 1

in reply to staticxking

This forum is only a small percentage of people who actually play. If people hated the game so much, there wouldnt be millions logged on every single day.

I can still do perfectly fine playing long range and comepeting with smgs and the fast paced-ness of the game.

Level 1

Studios