Who said we needed action every 2 seconds!? (@DavidVonderhaar)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Who said we needed action every 2 seconds!? (@DavidVonderhaar)

The user experience in MP its the worst!! Who in the mother of god said we wanted all this "Competitive" stuff in the game, in my personal opinion is noob friendly, since the noob & the vet pretty much do the same, where to run Left? Right? Middle?, pray the lag comp its on your side and hip fire to get a kill.

I used to have soo much fun building an in-game tactic for each game, but now we all play the tryhard style with all this run hip fire madness. This David Vonderhaar fits the game at HIS gamestyle, he said on an interview the footsteps on BOPS1 were to loud. What we got!? No footsteps!, he said on an other interview the COD games were really slow pace. What we got!? A headless chicken hip fire drop shot madness every 2 seconds.

There´s only 2 options in this game  Run or Camp, there is no middle point.

We need Ghost back, i rather have a bunch of campers and me flanking them, than this rat lab labyrinth on caffeine overdose.

Adapt? i did adapt, im a 5th prestige with a 3.3 KD, thats not the point. The point i miss the real COD gamestyle, its not coincidance that my 30+ veteran players on my friend list are not happy with the game. Its the first time in a COD launch im switching to play other games from time to time when its not even a month yet.

Level 7
64 REPLIES

Re: Who said we needed action every 2 seconds!?

in reply to AZSESINO-

Skill based MM instead of regional MM, in combination with strong SMGs, dexterity and arena like maps.

Level 2

in reply to AZSESINO-

Who wanted this were the quickscoping youtube afficianado's.

They wanted to feel like an FPS "Pro" without playing an game that true FPS "Pro's" play.

Level 3

in reply to AZSESINO-

Completely agreed! The best thing We Can Do Is Go back To Playing The Older Games. If Enough People Do That Then maybe The Devs Will Realize Their Mistakes. I Already Went Back To Blops1 and If You Ask Why Im Still On This Forum Is Because I Care About This Franchise And Dont Want It To Die.

Level 3

in reply to AbusingClaymore

Cod 4 cod 4 cod 4 cod 4 cod 4 cod 4 <3

Level 1

in reply to AbusingClaymore

wE mEET aGAIN cAPTAIN cAPITAL

Level 8

in reply to AZSESINO-

I agree. It feels like the whole match you're just running in circles. From one end of the map to the other. I miss the slow play. Even hardcore has turned into a rat race. Trying to beat your team to the enemy spawn just to get a kill is getting old.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to AZSESINO-

No tactics or team co ordination anymore, just a bunch of 10 year olds sprinting around with laser SMGs.

Level 15

in reply to AZSESINO-

i agree with everyone above me. This is not a competitve COD. This game was made and designed for the 10 year olds.

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

We can´t all be wrong with this feedbacks right? there must be something missing between the Devs and the community.

Level 7

Studios