Where is Black Ops 2's HARD CORE KILL CONFIRMED ????????????????????

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Where is Black Ops 2's HARD CORE KILL CONFIRMED ????????????????????

in reply to KcVette1

I also agree.More HC playlists needed.

I'm in this year for the game and season pass.But limited HC selection will stop me spending next time around.

Level 1

in reply to KcVette1

We pag for it the same as core and get 3 modes thanks a lot no kill confirm or dom or hardpoint why not?

Level 1

in reply to KcVette1

What makes me mad is that IW gave us hardcore HQ in COD 4 and we loved it!Now every COD thats came out after that they leave it out and gives a playlist that is least play even in core! WAW and BO they us HC HQ right away. SO we all figured that in BO 2 the better HC modes would be in the game on lauch day!

No they give us some story about how only 1% play HC I wounder why You guys set us up for falure with this bare bone HC playlist with 3 team play modes!

I'm still mad about the nuke town 2025 24/7 we had FOR 6 DAYS NOT EVEN 7!

PLEASE just make a moshpit with dom + HQ + KC + hardpoint!! Anything but what you gave us!

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to KcVette1

There was a response from Vahn about adding other Hardcore but nothing was said about HCKC...

Hello,

I know the Hardcore crowd loves Hardcore. I love me some Hardcore Search & Destroy, personally. You are a small enough community where I feel like I know some of you personally.

The problem here is that not every gamemode playable in a hardcore variant has sufficent enough traffic to warrant having it's own playlist.

Hardcore Free-For-All, for example, has a very low traffic count. This makes Matchmaking in that playlist more difficult.

While I'm sure that the 4000 people in it right now are loving it, I'm just being open with with you when I say that something with less than 1% of the total population barely justifies it's own playlist.

What follows next is a discussion point. It's not a committement or a guarantee. I am taking feedback as we think about how to provide more hardcore game modes as Public Playlists without fragmenting the small Hardcore community or matchmaking.

I would appreciate it if you please keep your posts on-topic and civil. Please hardcore community, police your own. I am counting on you to make it worthwhile to have a thread going.

As a snapshot in time, these are the Hardcore modes in order of popularity.

1. Hardcore TDM (by a large margin)

2. Hardcore CTF

3. Hardcore Search

4. Hardcore FFA

Where do you go from here? Sacrifice Hardcore FFA for a Moshpit, Kill Confirmed, or something else entirelly?

Some of you will be tempted to say "Give every game mode it's own Hardcore playlist." Save yourself some trouble. I totally get it. You like Hardcore.

However, Hardcore is not a gamemode. It's a variant on the game rules. One that is popular with a very passionate, but very small crowd of people.

Keeping the 80,000 (or so, across 2 platforms) of you together and able to play together has to be a priority over any specfic variant.

Finally, in case you are just joining us on this game, we go through this every two years with you.

This year is no different. We put out the game. We then figure out what is popular amongst the Hardcore (and other variant, but relatively small communities), and we make adjustments that are in the best intrests of the game and the community. This year is no different. Of course we'll make adjustments. We always do.

Vahn "

Level 1

in reply to ClownFluff

His reply makes no sense. He basically talks in circles. Why is it such a chore to add game modes into the playlist? YOu can share server volume with playlist. I think if anything remove the FFA mode (even though I love it) and replace it with Kill Confirmed. There would have to be more players loving that.

Level 14

in reply to ClownFluff

Either add hard core kill confirm or fix the spawns on capture the flag. It awful on certain maps when people figure out the spawns. I was playing capture on the yacht (map) and couldn't spawn because we where spawn trapped. To micro waves on each side of the yacht me or my teammates Cldnt spawn in. Please bring back hardcore kill confirm......... Please

Level 1

in reply to KcVette1

Seems like BO2 is catered to mostly 10 to 18 year olds that's the average age of core players even though the game is supposed to be +17.

I did read Vahns response to why there isn't more HC modes pretty much what he is saying is that the HC community is too small to add more HC game modes so essentially what he is saying is that BO2 isn't as popular as MW3 could it be that all the HC players are switching back to MW3 because of Treyarchs BS? .... MW3 has sooo many more options for HC players hmmm how is that possible when the HC community is soo small? Sounds to me like he's just giving us the run around nice job Treyarch

Level 1

in reply to KcVette1

Seems like BO2 is catered to mostly 10 to 18 year olds that's the average age of core players even though the game is supposed to be +17.

I did read Vahns response to why there isn't more HC modes pretty much what he is saying is that the HC community is too small to add more HC game modes so essentially what he is saying is that BO2 isn't as popular as MW3 could it be that all the HC players are switching back to MW3 because of Treyarchs BS? .... MW3 has sooo many more options for HC players hmmm how is that possible when the HC community is soo small? Sounds to me like he's just giving us the run around nice job Treyarch

Level 1

in reply to KcVette1

i agree a 100% with that. damn i was disapointed when a see no hckc. thats almost the only mod i play. i hope they will put it back like they did in bo2. i remember when we got the patch on bo2. me and my clan where crazy!!!!!

Level 1

Studios